Workshop Manual

Started by Benlake, February 16, 2021, 21:01

Benlake

Does anyone know where to find a workshop manual - I was using this ; http://www.testroete.com/car/Toyota/mr2%20spyder/Repair%20Information/Repair%20Manual/ but it is no more??

Ardent

There is a genuine legit toyota based option.

I will post the link when I fire the lappy up.
Not got link on phone.

Someone @shnazzle or others might beat me to it.
With a few wine tokens, a good net connection and a bit of time. You should be able to obtain what you need.

Benlake

shnazzle

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/

Sign up. Pay as you go. As little as 3EUR for 30 mins access I think. Generally don't need more than an hour tops to browse if you're really going for it. 
I think I've spent about 25Eur there over the years. It's very rare you need the whole manual. 

Our interpretation of the rules there is that you can save documents for own personal use. You may no distribute them in any way.
...neutiquam erro.

Benlake

Thanks will give it a go

Joesson

Thank you @Benlake for asking the question, thank you  @Ardent for stepping up and thank you @shnazzle for handing over, a good team effort, I always liked my Haynes Manuals.

shnazzle

Quote from: Joesson on February 17, 2021, 10:07Thank you @Benlake for asking the question, thank you  @Ardent for stepping up and thank you @shnazzle for handing over, a good team effort, I always liked my Haynes Manuals.
It's a shame they never did a Haynes for the Roadster
...neutiquam erro.

Joesson

Quote from: shnazzle on February 17, 2021, 11:14
Quote from: Joesson on February 17, 2021, 10:07Thank you @Benlake for asking the question, thank you  @Ardent for stepping up and thank you @shnazzle for handing over, a good team effort, I always liked my Haynes Manuals.
It's a shame they never did a Haynes for the Roadster

Indeed, but then you read this note in :

Toyota MR2 Haynes Repair Manual from 1985 thru 1987

PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.

Tags: