Wanted Hardtop Bag & Stand

Started by MR TWO, May 1, 2021, 10:38

MR TWO

Anyone have a hardtop bag they want to sell? The stand would be useful too, but not so important, so if you only have the bag, let me know!

Thanks!
1MZFE, Emerald ECU, LSD, BC coilovers, custom middle & front under brace, F / R strut brace. Slotted discs & yellow pads, Blue flame exhaust.
Carrera leather seats, Davids bars, Focal subwoofer & voce speakers & bling !
TRD Stage 2 F & R spoilers,  Haltezza bonnet, C1 side vents, JDL rear panel

fawtytoo

"My name is not important" - Slartibartfast

Chipstix

I'm also looking for a hardtop stand and bag. UK custom covers one looks OK, but I am being tight and trying to avoid spending £150!

I even asked them for a discount code, offering to share it. Even 10% off and I would have gone for it. But they told me to jog on.
2002 Black MR2 with 2ZZ Engine conversion with 6spd and LSD, MWR intake and swap header, standard exhaust. Meister CRD+ coiloves, TRD front and rear brace

Jimbo

Quote from: Chipstix on May 13, 2021, 13:46I'm also looking for a hardtop stand and bag. UK custom covers one looks OK, but I am being tight and trying to avoid spending £150!

I even asked them for a discount code, offering to share it. Even 10% off and I would have gone for it. But they told me to jog on.

Who wouldn't enjoy spending less ;D but £85 for a custom fit cover made for a low volume car (esp with hardtop!) isn't bad. The universal hardtop stand by itself doesn't look so good value (£130!) but if I didn't have a stand I'd be tempted to get the set for £150. Maybe I should get a bag as I've just got some odd cover thing at the moment...
Mark - Project Stop Gap - 03 Roadster in blue

Joesson

Quote from: Chipstix on May 13, 2021, 13:46I'm also looking for a hardtop stand and bag. UK custom covers one looks OK, but I am being tight and trying to avoid spending £150!

I overwinter my 2 covered with old duvets.
If I had a hard top I would likely use an old duvet, or even a new one at the prices you are considering and hang it on the garage wall.

virginpaul

Was lucky to spot a cover and stand on eBay in March for £80, and it was not too many miles from my mums house in Croydon for collection the next day.  It's lovely, and the top is now all cosy in the back of my shed.

Tags: