Hardtops!

Started by Chilli Girl, July 1, 2021, 11:38

Mr2Adam77

Listed mine on a Facebook group this week!!Got a bit of a kicking from a few for listing it for £1,500 ono!!
I guess cause I'm not desperate to sell it or have time to be dealing with low ball offers I listed it at a premium price so only serious potential buyers would come forth with offers.
The roof respray was done as people in this group would have seen in my introduction thread by my 40yrs of experienced professional sprayer uncle who did the rest of my car not long ago.Again to the same high spec with multiple upon multiple layers of paint,scratch resistance etc..Not really the normal standard of respray if you was a paying customer.
No doubt the one's moaning will be the 1st one's moaning if those selling roofs,parts or even the cars started selling off for nothing..Then wonder why the market value of their own cars/roofs,parts have dropped.
Never a good thing when buyers dictate the market..That's just basic economics and the only losers are the holders or sellers.
Anyway half rant over 😁

carolineasb

Can imagine exactly which Facebook page you are referring to! I remove myself from that one some time ago.

So glad we've got our one HT between three cars lol! At least, it's silver and goes with the silver blue and black :)
2006 (56) Blue TF300 (Newbie)<br />2001 (Y)  Silver (Oldie)
2004 (04) Black (The Inbetweenie)

Tags: