Spotted, sable '04, M1 northbound, 8am..

Started by aaronjb, May 9, 2005, 14:04

aaronjb

Just south of the Hemel turnoff.

Hope it wasn't anyone on here - the front end had been well obliterated after s/he had hit something large and immobile (at a guess, a truck trailer)  s:( :( s:(

Couldn't see the owner, so presumably the ambulance had come and got them (although the passenger cell was intact, so I imagine they were just well shaken), there were just the police & recovery truck in attendance by the time I got there (whilst stuck in the obligatory rubbernecking-trafficjam)..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "aaronjb"Just south of the Hemel turnoff.

Hope it wasn't anyone on here - the front end had been well obliterated after s/he had hit something large and immobile (at a guess, a truck trailer)  s:( :( s:(

Couldn't see the owner, so presumably the ambulance had come and got them (although the passenger cell was intact, so I imagine they were just well shaken), there were just the police & recovery truck in attendance by the time I got there (whilst stuck in the obligatory rubbernecking-trafficjam)..
I saw that one as well on my nightmare journey on the M1 earlier  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

aaronjb

Quote from: "heathstimpson"I saw that one as well on my nightmare journey on the M1 earlier  s:? :? s:?

It was fun on the roads this morning, wasn't it.. It was like that from the moment I hit the M4 till about Northampton way  s:? :? s:?  Took me ages to get to Sheffield - admittedly I did leave an hour and a half late, otherwise I would have missed all the traffic I imagine. D'oh!
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "aaronjb"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"I saw that one as well on my nightmare journey on the M1 earlier  s:? :? s:?

It was fun on the roads this morning, wasn't it.. It was like that from the moment I hit the M4 till about Northampton way  s:? :? s:?  Took me ages to get to Sheffield - admittedly I did leave an hour and a half late, otherwise I would have missed all the traffic I imagine. D'oh!
I was coming the other way into London so just viewed from the Southern lane.
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: