relocating up north

Started by Tron, August 31, 2021, 21:42

Tron

plans are afoot to begin multiplying so we are buying a house near the family, the hunt for a roadster still continues and hopefully will be easier to view a few i have seen as they all seem to be where the best folk are born and raised  ;D
once we are back amongst the land of real gravy i will be actively hunting for the car, should be sometime after the new year so please keep me posted if anyone has a nice black example with red cloth seats.

cheers
Steve
A failed mechanic that cant stop messing with things

shnazzle

...neutiquam erro.

Joesson

Quote from: Tron on August 31, 2021, 21:42plans are afoot to begin multiplying so we are buying a house near the family, the hunt for a roadster still continues and hopefully will be easier to view a few i have seen as they all seem to be where the best folk are born and raised  ;D
once we are back amongst the land of real gravy i will be actively hunting for the car, should be sometime after the new year so please keep me posted if anyone has a nice black example with red cloth seats.

cheers
Steve

Good luck with your plans, but please keep in mind Sod and his Law!

Tron

Tron

forgot to say i am not against the idea of an engine swapped car, i will most likely end up swapping a 2ZZ in either way.

Chilli Girl

Good luck Steve on your move.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Tags: