I never noticed -

Started by Chilli Girl, September 13, 2021, 17:37

Chilli Girl

Until I arrived home yesterday and noticed that the driver's front alloy was a different shade to the other 3! :o  Better put wheel refurb on the list next! ;) Or just don't wash the other 3 and keep them dirty - noooo, that's not me! ;D You cannot view this attachment.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Ardent

Do like a sq type plate. Could you afford to shave 15-20mm off each side?

fawtytoo

Silver Wheels at Ferndown Ind Est did mine for £336.
"My name is not important" - Slartibartfast

Chilli Girl

Yes, used them in 2016 on my last 2. Highly recommended.  Was that a recent quote?  @fawtytoo
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

fawtytoo

Chilli Girl

£360 now, still great value I think knowing their work. ;D

fawtytoo

Great value? When they did the wheels on my '2, they also washed the car!

Chilli Girl

Infact both front wheels are darker than the rears but just looks like dirty brake dust wheels so not too bothered but they will be getting a refurbed at some point. ;D

Tags: