GR Heritage Parts, Toyota reproduces parts for older vehicles

Started by Bugster_MR2, November 30, 2021, 18:12

Bugster_MR2

Hi guys

I've noticed Gazoo racing https://toyotagazooracing.com/gr/heritage/ every now and then sharing on their FB-page that they can offer brand new sought after Toyota-parts. Seems they have started reproducing parts that has been long gone from Toyotas parts inventory. I've especially noticed a lot of Supra parts.

Maybe we should join forces with Spyderchat and beg them to reproduce some MR2 parts as well. :)

Americans wants hard tops and I guess owners all over the world wouldn't mind an offer on the full TRD lip kit, stage 1 or 2.
TTE turbo kit?
Other TTE og TRD parts?

I realize our cars aren't THAT old yet, so a lot of parts are still available at Toyota, but some parts are definitely hard to find.

Have a nice evening. :)

Bug

Bugster
2001 red with KW3, TRD rear brace, Zero race cat and MAF-mod.
2003 silver TTE Turbo, underbrace, sidescoops, style bar, front bumper, rear spoiler, interior garnish, exhaust

Joesson

It would seem that this Company is prepared to produce parts no longer manufactured by Toyota and ask for interested individuals to complete an on line application.
As @Bugster_MR2 suggests a joint approach together with Spyderchat could produce a higher volume of requests, with logically a better hope of success.
But, maybe better if that was a coordinated request.
Maybe a starting could be mr2roc.org asking (Active ?) Members their needs and if there is a consensus for some items approach Spyderchat to do a similar survey.
Then a joint application/ each Club, or individual Members request those particular items only. This would give the Manufacture a higher number than piecemeal individual applications.
Just a thought for today!

Tags: