So where was your 2 first registered?

Started by Chilli Girl, December 4, 2021, 23:43

Chilli Girl

Same for Chilli who was registered 4 days before Christmas Day in 2002.  Husband had brought Chilli for his wife as a Christmas pressie.  Some Christmas pressie in a very festive shade too ;) Lucky girl! ;D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

stavros58

Silsden West Yorkshire Registered by the Dealership October 2006, Sat in the Showroom until May 2007 until we bought it and its been with us ever since ;D   
MR2 Chilli Red, final 300 production run for U.K. Hard Top, TTE twin pipes, Alacantra leather. Pre registered, no mods but  Brilliant! Favourite quote "I don\'t expect to know what is around the corner but I do at least expect to know where the corner is"

stavros58

Mine was a Birthday present from my wife, I traded in a Volvo C70 Coupe so a bit of a size difference. 
MR2 Chilli Red, final 300 production run for U.K. Hard Top, TTE twin pipes, Alacantra leather. Pre registered, no mods but  Brilliant! Favourite quote "I don\'t expect to know what is around the corner but I do at least expect to know where the corner is"

Tags: