What MR2 MK3 parts are these?

Started by JB21, January 22, 2022, 12:05

JB21

Topdownman

Are they hard top cover plates? The bits you would remove to replace with the fitting kit?

Wouldnt have thought they were particularly valuable as they probably never break so there must be loads on scrap cars?
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Joesson

I'd second the hard top fixing bracket cover plate,  of use to someone removing their hard top who has lost the originals.
The cable is possibly one from the top LH side of the engine. The clip fixes to the head. The grey clip is for one of the 02 sensors. It's cold in my garage and I doubt the cable is worth the cost of heat lost from opening our house door to go to the garage to check.

Carolyn

I don't think the cable is off a Mk3.
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Ardent

I was going to suggest a hardtop heater cable.

DominicLeer

I don't know what those MR2 MK3 parts look like, but they look fantastic. Have you tried asking a mechanic or an MR2 enthusiast? They might be able to identify them and tell you if they're worth anything. If you end up getting rid of them, this article I found about truck wreckers auckland could help. They can tow your car and buy your old parts for cash. It's definitely worth considering if you're looking to get some extra dough. Anyway, good luck with everything, and I hope you find some answers soon!

Tags: