[TRD & C1 mods]my "new" car

Started by dreambackup, May 29, 2005, 12:01

dreambackup

I didn't know where to post those because they show you the difference between stock and with my new suspension setup...

it's not appearance, it's performance. but I won't go and tell you how good it is because you would hate me...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

stock...

now...

more pics there
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

GSB

Very Nice.

What suspension set up have you fitted?

Give us a brief review and change the post title, and we'll move it to the performance forum.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

heathstimpson

Great pictures; Craig would be proud of those  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  And a great motor naturally
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

dreambackup

the complete setup is in my signature:

TRD Way-Do 4 way adjustable suspension
C1 spring -3cm
C1 anti roll bar
TRD front strut bar

I left the setting on "2" (1 is "soft" 4 is "hard") and it's way harder than stock.

roll is almost inexistant now... the car seems to be even more stuck to the road. power-on understeer disappeared. the limit is much more difficult to find when on an open road...

it can corner much faster (would I dare to say 25-30% faster? even more?).

the chassis is now superb, I need more power  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

dreambackup

I'm about to fit Corky's breast plate... can't wait  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

chassis' ready for the turbo upgrade  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Tags: