Sapphire road legal almost!

Started by Chilli Girl, April 18, 2023, 20:57

Chilli Girl

Not that I'm a stalker, ok perhaps alittle bit.  I always like to know how all my previous 2's are getting on.  I see that Sapphire past her MOT earlier this month - a credit to Mark @mde1982 for sorting her advisories from last year.  Great to see - now need to tax her on the 1st May Mark and get her around the twisties ;D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

s12vea

Great News!
I thought I saw the car up for sale recently
Another one won't hurt  .....

Chilli Girl

Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

s12vea

Yes 100% on Facebook Marketplace just checked
£2800

Chilli Girl

Crikey, that does surprise me. :o

s12vea

You could always buy it back  ;D

Chilli Girl

s12vea

Hopefully you will stumble across another mr2 more to your liking one day

puma2

Quote from: s12vea on April 18, 2023, 22:57Hopefully you will stumble across another mr2 more to your liking one day

:))  :)) said to another stalking  of mr2 :))  :))

stalking does pay off in the end if you your looking for a good 1 not sure if so good when looking for  a ex (car)

Mickemo

Quote from: s12vea on April 18, 2023, 22:57Hopefully you will stumble across another mr2 more to your liking one day

Jane is just waiting for Foxy to pass her MOT (booked in for next week along with a service) :-)

Chilli Girl

Mickemo

Quote from: Chilli Girl on May  4, 2023, 21:08Don't do this to me @Mickemo  ;)
Sorry Jane, I thought you may be wondering what was happening to Foxy 😀

I'm going to polish Foxy's headlights over the weekend (in between the rain)

Chilli Girl

Yes of course I always want to know how Foxy is.  I'd be interested in seeing how the lights come up. She'll look lovely either way. ;D

Tags: