Bama's Deflectors

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2003, 15:08

Anonymous

Hi guys and gals

I'm thinking or getting the taller clear deflector. Can't decide whether or not to get the Spyder logo. Has anyone bought one of these and put the Club windscreen sticker on, instead of the logo  s:?: :?: s:?:  

Mark
How many stickers do you have left  s:?: :?: s:?:  

s:) :) s:)    s:) :) s:)

Slacey

Good idea! I can confirm (I have the J-Spec logo) that the stickers that Bama does are indeed exactly the same stuff that Mark's are made from, so it would probably look really nice.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

This is being discussed with Mark and myself at the moment... watch this space....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Roger H"Hi guys and gals

I'm thinking or getting the taller clear deflector. Can't decide whether or not to get the Spyder logo. Has anyone bought one of these and put the Club windscreen sticker on, instead of the logo  s:?: :?: s:?:  

Mark
How many stickers do you have left  s:?: :?: s:?:  

s:) :) s:)    s:) :) s:)

I ordered mine from Bama over three weeks ago and am still awaiting delivery   s:( :( s:(  

Its not all bad news though - I got an email from him yesterday saying it had been shipped so it should be here by the weekend    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

I opted for the larger sized clear version with the 'Spyder' logo on it.  (My MR2 doesn't have the roadster badge on the back so it won't clash)    s:) :) s:)  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Just received mine today. Yours should be here soon then Sundance   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

I also got mine today... cheers Mark!

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"Just received mine today. Yours should be here soon then Sundance   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Here's hoping....!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Was it easy to fit?

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Glad to see they are arriving - anyone else who has paid previously from the U.K. - yours is on the way.  All those who recently paid yours will be going out shortly.

....and make sure you guys post picts and your impressions also!

Thanks!

Anonymous

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:   Mine arrived today!!   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Will post some piccies once its up.... (providing I don't completely make a complete arse of it....!)   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Thanks Mark!!!!!    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Well i'm as happy as a pig in s**t with it. 12 allen key bolts to remove out with the old, in with the new,10 mins later   s:D :D s:D   Went for a taller one with 'spyder' logo as i've got a j-spec anyway.No alignment problem or rattles. Highly recommended.
Thanks Mark

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sundance":bounce:  Mine arrived today!!   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Will post some piccies once its up.... (providing I don't completely make a complete arse of it....!)   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Thanks Mark!!!!!    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Your welcome! I was starting to worry since it hadn't arrived.  I'm sure you'll do fine with the install, if you can't figure it out, the directions I provided should help you along.

Enjoy!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"Well i'm as happy as a pig in s**t with it.

Ummm...I hope that's good   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    Best comment I've gotten so far   s:P :P s:P  

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"12 allen key bolts to remove out with the old, in with the new,10 mins later   s:D :D s:D   Went for a taller one with 'spyder' logo as i've got a j-spec anyway.No alignment problem or rattles. Highly recommended.
Thanks Mark

Your welcome!  So glad you are pleased and already enjoying it.  Post picts if you have a chance and congrats on receiving your newest 'clearest' mod   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Anyone who is interested in these, you can find the original thread here:
 m http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=731&highlight= m

Later!
  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Quote from: "bama spyder"Anyone who is interested in these, you can find the original thread here:

Later!
  s8) 8) s8)

Still awaiting an answer here   s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "victor"
Quote from: "bama spyder"Anyone who is interested in these, you can find the original thread here:

Later!
  s8) 8) s8)

Still awaiting an answer here   s:( :( s:(

Just sent ya back a PM Victor (sorry for the delay).

Thanks!
Mark

Anonymous

Everyone who ordered should be receiving theirs now (if not already).

Any news from anyone??

Just wanted to make sure they are finding their way overseas  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "bama spyder"Everyone who ordered should be receiving theirs now (if not already).

Any news from anyone??

Just wanted to make sure they are finding their way overseas  s:) :) s:)

Still awaiting mine. No reply to my PM from late last week   s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Not seen mine yet...

Anonymous

Hummm....I'm guessing maybe with the holiday it delayed them?  Just sit tight, depending on where you live, should be there any day now.

Thanks!

GSB

Got mine!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

mine too!   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

<edit>Just fitted it in about 10 mins... easy as pie!   s:D :D s:D  </edit>

Anonymous

Phewwww!!!  I was starting to worry   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Hope you guys are pleased...all others who are waiting, should be any day now.

Take some picts and post!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Cheers!
Mark

Tags: