Dealers in Sheffield

Started by aaronjb, June 6, 2005, 16:26

aaronjb

Quick question - can any of the Sheffield locals recommend a dealer up here who'll be on the ball enough to order me exhaust gaskets etc in when given a set of part numbers?

Since I'm up here more than I'm at home at the moment, and the parts dept. in Slough are fairly useless anyhow..   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Ta  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Comer

Aaron, I knew that I was going to be over at Henley on Thames at the weekend so I ordered mine from Coxon 'Toyota' in Henley.  I gave the part number on Wed and they were in ready for me to collect on Sat morning.  

The confusing thing was walking into a Suzuki dealership to collect Toyota parts   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Darth Paul

Aaron

I ordered mine at Pentagon in Hatfield, Doncaster. 01302 840348

aaronjb

Thanks guys  s:) :) s:)  I shall give Pentagon a call (Hatfield, Doncaster - confusing, considering there's a Hatfield near Mark too  s;) ;) s;) ) and see if I can collect them later this week..

BTW, DP, you weren't in Sheffield centre this lunchtime were you? I saw a very shiny sable ('03 or newer) pull up in the carpark next to the big kettle things, but was too far away to read the plates..  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)

Darth Paul

Nope, not me in Sheffield.

Regarding the gasgets, if you give Pentagon a call quickly then I (well, my wife actually) can pick them up on Wednesday when I get mine.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

aaronjb

Cheers DP - that's a very kind offer  s:) :) s:)

I'd just missed them, apparently  s:( :( s:(  But I'll give them a bell first thing tomorrow - I'm told they're there from 8am  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Aaron,

The Sheffield Toyota dealer is Gordon Lamb and is in the city centre.  I used them when I had my 2 and couldn't fault their service.

The number is 0114 2508855

Hope that helps

Lee

Tags: