Tyres (again) recommendations

Started by moredun, September 4, 2023, 21:22

moredun

My Toyo's on the rear are close to done and they no longer make them, (225-40-16)

Anyone have any issues using Falken ZIEX ZE310 ECORUN, also open to other suggestions as long as they are the right size
Winner of the Numb bum award 2019

fawtytoo

I have those Falken's on my PFL. Quite impressed with them. Although, all my wheels are 15".
"My name is not important" - Slartibartfast

Gaz mr-s

Quote from: moredun on September  4, 2023, 21:22My Toyo's on the rear are close to done and they no longer make them, (225-40-16)

Anyone have any issues using Falken ZIEX ZE310 ECORUN, also open to other suggestions as long as they are the right size

A good number of owners have the ZE310.  No complaints about them.  If you look up tyre tests you'll find that the Hankook K125 usually beats it.  A few months ago the Falken was more expensive, do some research.  Likely the Toyo you've worn out will have soft sidewalls compared to either of the above.

Ardent

Happy with the falkens when I had them.

puma2

:) i have a set of  Falken ze310 all round on mine after some advice on here
they replaced my Bridgestone's. no issues from me  when raining and looking back in the mirror  you do see some spay from them  for other drivers to sort out ;D  ;D

moredun

Thanks for the replies all, so Falken's are now on my list. Looking forward I begin to wonder what might be available in the coming years  :(
Winner of the Numb bum award 2019

Tags: