Mat Problems

Started by Bongo, June 23, 2005, 17:07

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Bongo"Problem solved!

It turns out that the hooks were the right ones but the reason i could not get them to fit was the hole had been filled with some form of plug/adapter that looked like it needed a different sort of hook.   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Thanks for all the help, feel free to laugh at me   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

I've also got a spare hook if anyone needs one...
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Problem sorted  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

darrenjuggins

I Had to do it............

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Darren Laugh's Load and Proud   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  Evil   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  I Know !

Cheers

Darren J
Darren A. Juggins

Ernie Ball

Reviving this old thread because the hook attached to the floor and that holds the mat in place has broken.  It wasn't clear to me from the above discussion whether this is a part one can buy from Mr T or not.  Anyone have a definitive answer and, if the answer is yes, is there a part number?

Chris

I read it as though it wasn't available seperately, only as part of the mat set..  Just to add my 2p, I've got an 03 with one hole but dont have a peg anymore, but like stu, don't have a problem with them moving...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

roger

There might be a pre03 owner with a spare one?
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

blade900

Picked up my mats from Mr T today and have a spare hook if anyone needs one   s:D :D s:D
[size=75]MR2 2001 in Rockabilly Black,  Rockabilly Black Leather, Rockabilly Black MR2 Mats, Pre cats gone, Club sticker, Once you\'ve had black there ain\'t no going back![/size]
[size=75]KTM950 Supermoto[/size]

Chris_h

Spare hook available here too.

I picked up my mats last week and couldn't fathom out why I had 2 hooks until I read this post.
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Ernie Ball

I'd love a spare hook.  Will of course pay for packaging and postage to Ireland.

blade900

Quote from: "Ernie Ball"I'd love a spare hook.  Will of course pay for packaging and postage to Ireland.

Cost will be hardly anything so don't worry about that, send me a PM with your address and I'll get it sent over   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=75]MR2 2001 in Rockabilly Black,  Rockabilly Black Leather, Rockabilly Black MR2 Mats, Pre cats gone, Club sticker, Once you\'ve had black there ain\'t no going back![/size]
[size=75]KTM950 Supermoto[/size]

Tags: