Mutiliated 2's

Started by Anonymous, August 15, 2003, 03:43

Anonymous

Seen any 2' that you thought "WHY God?? Why!!!".

Heres one

Anonymous

That's just the Japanese being norbal Japanese.

Anonymous

s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Thats all i can do when i see that!

oh and   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  at the person that actually drives it!

Liz

And its got orange side repeaters!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Anonymous

LOL! i quite like that... pretty funky!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

I actaully quite like the black one, i've seen motorised Gullwings, i recjon it'd be cool to have an extra button on your key fob to open them as you walk up to it...

Darth Paul

Quote from: "victor"Seen any 2' that you thought "WHY God?? Why!!!".

Heres one

Never seen anything quite so stupid.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

How can anyone possibly drive a car with such a huge piece of pink paper on the windscreen?!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

That black scissor door '2 is one of the nicest I've seen actually, pretty tasteful.

Each to their own I suppose.

--H--

dancarbon

Quite like the idea of Gullwing doors, not so sure about the Knight Rider light on the front, maybe when I was 12 but not now.
2001 Black Manual Soft-top

Anonymous

Quote from: "dancarbon"not so sure about the Knight Rider light on the front, maybe when I was 12 but not now.
How the hell did you spot that from that image?!

I agree though, the rest of the car is understated and subtle, I like that.

--H--

Anonymous

Hmmm.....I was thinking the same thing. Not actually that bad. Very understated as mods go and "different". Not really THAT different from the original........

S'alright actually......

Peter Laborne

I love those scissor doors, where can I get the kit?

Liz

What wheels are those on the black one, I want!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"What wheels are those on the black one, I want!!

They look alright dont they - but too late for your birthday now Liz, you will have to wait till next year!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peter Laborne"I love those scissor doors, where can I get the kit?

I love them too!  Apparently this kit can be converted to most cars, and obviously we now know that the MR2 can be done.. it's just a question of how much you're prepared to spend!

m http://www.autosportz.com/bodykits_lamb ... celica.htm m

I'd estimate at least £3k for the whole setup.. Oh, and I found another site where the gas-struts can be replaced by actuators for remote control!   s8) 8) s8)  

Although thinking about it.. can you imagine parking in a low multi-storey, and jabbing the door open button.. only to promptly find your doors buried in the concrete ceiling!!   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Tim

Anonymous

It'd be very hard to make the scissor doors without significantly increasing the weight of the car...

The counter-levers must weight at least as much as the doors...

Anonymous

Liz if you want those wheels theyare made by Blitz only in the USA and are made from ligthweigth Titanium   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Costs around £920 each not includeing tyres  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Not even my student loan can strech to that   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "Liz"What wheels are those on the black one, I want!!

Have a look here:  m http://www.japanparts.com/Pic/pic086/003.htm m

Made by C@RS SHOW they are the RAYS TE37 PREMIUM ALLOY WHEEL SET however, only $1598 per rim and limited production of 100 sets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buster"Costs around £920 each not includeing tyres  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

How much??!?!!!!!!!  

*faints*

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Chris

Damn! that's just too much - they are gorgeous though!!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Does anyone know what kit is on the car - looks like the same front end as on rogue's car at jae...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: