Recommeded Dealerships

Started by Liz, May 31, 2003, 10:33

Anonymous

Quoteive now changed my mind about my local dealer... sales people are great, parts/service are sucky as hell... i wouldnt bother to contact them for any discounts etc!

Damn! I was kind of hoping they were OK as I spoke to them about getting TRD member braces fitted and they agreed to take a look. I think I spoke to a guy called Gareth (?)

Another dealer refused to consider fitting them as they would not have anything to do with mods.

Anonymous

they may be ok with you, but the bloke im dealing with about my repares just seems like he does not give a shit about my car or how im treated - not impressed. I wont name names, but its not Gareth.

Put it this way - asked them on thursday to remove my rear wheel and put the spare on  (a 10 min job, wouldnt you agree) and they still have not done it!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

Yeomans Brighton
351 South Coast Road
Telscombe Cliffs
Brighton
East Sussex
BN10 7HH

s:D :D s:D  
These guys are great, really friendly, nice environment, good vibes.

Liz

*****BUMP*****

As we have alot of new members since this was last posted on and the new year is here and we are looking forward with the club, any new members who would like to post recommended dealerships on here, pref with a link to the Mr T website. I can add them to my mailmerge and get printing.

Thankyou all
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Seem to have struck lucky with the service department at my local Toyota.  Also beat 5 other Toyota dealer's prices when I was shopping for the MR2 last year:

Western Toyota (was Abercromby) in Dunfermline, web link:

http://dealers.toyota.co.uk/bluesky/jsp/public/home.do?dealerId=00216

Anonymous

As mentioned elsewhere there are 2 dealers I have used and am happy with

in the UK TNS in St Ives Cambs (dont know web address) Email:  e mailto:im@tns.toyota.co.uk">im@tns.toyota.co.uk e
and In Munich DIT in the Wasserbergerlandstrasse http://www.dit-muenchen.de

MRMike

Culvers Macclesfield - Culvers Macclesfield, Hibel Road. Macclesfield, SK10 2AB
Tel: 01625 869900
Fax: 01625 869988
Email:  e mailto:im@culversmacclesfield.toyota">im@culversmacclesfield.toyota e  

Fantastic dealer, never quibbles over little things, always really friendly dealer there called Nick.  Sorted my paint problems out in days, really on the customers side.
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Brooklyn Toyota Worcester, so far so good. The girl on service reception seems to know her stuff which is usually a good sign.

Anonymous

Motorline Ashford
Hilton Road
Ashford
Kent
TN23 1EW
Tel: 01233 648686
Fax: 01233 648688

We bought our car from this mob and the service so far from both sales and service departments has been excellent.  

From browsing the thread, Simon C may not agree, but they're in my good books so far!

Andy

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "Andy S"From browsing the thread, Simon C may not agree, but they're in my good books so far!

Andy

Just wait   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Seriously though, I have had some issues with them but it has been mostly about them not actually listening to what I have asked them to do rather than the way they have done it. I have been happy with the service and the prices, warrenty work is a little more difficult.

Simon

Anonymous

Andrew Rowley Toyota
37-47 Radlett Road
Frogmore
St Albans
Hertfordshire
AL2 2JX
Tel: 01727 874747
Fax: 01727 874736

So far so good. Fixed an issue where I just popped in as the rubber strip of the softtop was coming away from where it meets the door window at no charge (it had popped out - mechanic sorted in 10 mins). Understood the accessory drive belt tensioner issue over the phone - replaced inc. the belt under warranty no issue. Good with getting parts - airfilter/wiper blades/workshop manuals on order without any problem. Mechanics admired the TRD Member Braces when working on the car  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

markiii

shame their parts department are sh*te
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Anyone tried any of the Inchcape Toyota garages in Surrey? I would be interested to hear about Guildford, Farnham or Sandhurst
Cheers
Blackrat

Anonymous

My car was through work (HSBC), but the car was sourced and delivered to Chelmsford by Inchcape Sandhurst.  Corporate sales team, cant fault them....not sure on the aftersales service, but they footed the bill for the laquer blemishes.

Still stick by Chelmsford Toyota being very good for aftersales.

LeeUK

Yep this is my local garage too, and they're very friendly and helpful!

Quote from: "Comer"My local dealer managed to get me a J Spec badge within days and I'm hoping my first service will be smooth.

Hills of Bishop's Stortford
200/210 Dunmow Road
Bishop's Stortford
Herts
CM23 5HW

Tel: 01279 654335
Fax: 01279 652205

m http://www.toypta.co.uk/hills-bs m
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

aaronjb

I haven't used my local dealer for service work, but I have used them for warranty work (and bought the car there), and so far they've been very good;

Octagon Slough
373 Buckingham Avenue
Slough Berkshire
SL1 4PF

Tel: 01753 511900
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Have used these on several occassions, always been very curtious.

Bentleys Warrington
425 Manchester Road
Warrington
Cheshire
WA1 3LR
Tel: 01925 818515
Fax: 01925 822607

Anonymous

I have always found these guys in Reading helpful and servicing costs have always been reasonable.  

m http://dealers.toyota.co.uk/bluesky/jsp ... ealerId=60 m

They changed my bubbling alloys without question.  Their sister site in Bracknell have also been good when we have used them.

Anonymous

QuoteAnyone tried any of the Inchcape Toyota garages in Surrey? I would be interested to hear about Guildford, Farnham or Sandhurst

I use the one in Guildford, more through lack of choice than anything else.
They try really hard, but whenever they have my car to fix something they usually manage to break something else. (Maybe it's their way of getting extra warrenty work  s:? :? s:?  )

Ian

Anonymous

Hi Blanco,
Thanks for the reply. Could you give me some instances of the types of things they have done? Did they fix them? Perhaps if its not suitable to go on this discussion you could send me a p.m.

Also, what are their prices like for servicing?
Cheers
Blackrat

Anonymous

Sims Toyota
Ferris Row
Riverside Park
Northampton

Friendly, helpful sales staff and not too pushy. After-sales staff helpful too. Very attractive, bright, clean, modern showroom, with a red MR2 on display this morning. Coffee's good too.

Anonymous

Anyone any recommendations for the Sheffield area?

Anonymous

Don't go any where near a certain dealership in Loughborough. I can't even bring myself to type the name.............

Anonymous

Quote from: "roadster"Don't go any where near a certain dealership in Loughborough. I can't even bring myself to type the name.............
Name and shame please - we don't want others to suffer as well....   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

What are the forums rules on defamation/slander/libel ??

Tags: