Recommeded Dealerships

Started by Liz, May 31, 2003, 10:33

Anonymous

Quote from: "roadster"defamation/slander/libel

Well as all three are illegal, I'd suggest you avoid them.  If you want to say something negative then I'd stick to unbiased, unexagerated fact.

Even then you may get an Admin asking you to tone it down a little.

If I were you I'd just post that "I won't use X again because I was unhappy with their service".

markiii

if it's fact just state it.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Liz

Just a little polite reminder point - this thread is for

***recommended dealerships***

If you don't recommend them - don't post them - simple as that. Remember that dealers may read this site and take offence at some of the things which are posted on here and withdraw the discount they have offered to us.

Thanks

*secretary hat off*
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    If there are any rules on this, then I think we're all b*ggered!!

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Liz"Just a little polite reminder point - this thread is for

***recommended dealerships***

If you don't recommend them - don't post them - simple as that. Remember that dealers may read this site and take offence at some of the things which are posted on here and withdraw the discount they have offered to us.

Thanks

*secretary hat off*
Sorry unable to find in previous threads; which dealers offer discounts  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"Sorry unable to find in previous threads; which dealers offer discounts  s:?: :?: s:?:

Its being sorted as we speak mate.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"Sorry unable to find in previous threads; which dealers offer discounts  s:?: :?: s:?:

Its being sorted as we speak mate.
How quickly Chris; the end of the month  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

answered off topic. please keep thread for posts with dealers details only if possible please.

Tags: