my pride and joy

Started by Anonymous, August 16, 2003, 18:45

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"I was thinking about this last night that Jonboy is probably very proud of what mods he has made, and must think that we are a load of dissers. So sorry Jon if any offence taken, just not my cup of tea.

You are absolutely right Liz.  Sorry Jon if my comment offended you in any way...   s:( :( s:(  

*Puts flame-proof suit on*

Lets leave the sarky comments to the guys on Spyderchat...

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

none taken.i am very thick skinned so no offence taken.
me and my girlfriend like the spoiler even though she didnt when i first put it on,i even had reservations myself but i think it looks better in person rather than just a picture.
at least i got more replies after i put the pictures of the car with the spoiler than without.
thanxs to everyone for being honest and some of the comments were rather funny,especially the one about the tv aerial.
i will try it when i put the telly in the car.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh at the next meet we are both at.

Glad to see that you did not take offence, I felt a bit guilty about everything i/we said.

Still think it looks like a Serria Cosworth now though   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Still think it looks like a Serria Cosworth now though   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

insult to a cossie that is!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Am glad you're happy with it.  I'm one of those that doesn't think it suits the '2... that said I think the '2 could really do with some sort of rear spolier or wing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"Am glad you're happy with it.  I'm one of those that doesn't think it suits the '2... that said I think the '2 could really do with some sort of rear spolier or wing.

Your right there... but all the ones ive seen are just not right for it... hhhmmmmm, what are we to do!   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

I know, such terrible problems... good job I can bring myself to drive the '2, even in it's un-winged state, until we get it sorted  s:) :) s:)

Comer

Quote from: "jonboy"thanxs to everyone for being honest and some of the comments were rather funny,especially the one about the tv aerial.

It took me ages to think that one up!!!  Glad you took it well.  It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it makes your '2 different from the rest and you like it so that's what counts.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Quote from: "jonboy"none taken.i am very thick skinned so no offence taken.
me and my girlfriend like the spoiler even though she didnt when i first put it on,i even had reservations myself but i think it looks better in person rather than just a picture.
at least i got more replies after i put the pictures of the car with the spoiler than without.
thanxs to everyone for being honest and some of the comments were rather funny,especially the one about the tv aerial.

Yaaay   s:) :) s:)    Everybody's cool on MR2-ROC....   s:D :D s:D  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

This is how it should be.

Member puts up a pic.

Everyone takes the pee.

Member puts up middle finger & says I like it & all comments.

Everyone applauds.

Not a single tear in the house     s:D :D s:D

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"
Quote from: "phil4"Am glad you're happy with it.  I'm one of those that doesn't think it suits the '2... that said I think the '2 could really do with some sort of rear spolier or wing.

Your right there... but all the ones ive seen are just not right for it... hhhmmmmm, what are we to do!   s:? :? s:?

How about:
SARD
Trial

Anonymous

I was more inclined to go with something a bit smaller and more subtle... like the spoiler I think Buster has.   I don't think my car is low enough, or has enough skirts etc. to look right with a racing wing on.

Anonymous

I quite like this one..

Anonymous

And also this one

and

Anonymous

Quote from: "bigun007"And also this one

and
THere better.....   s:) :) s:)

Chris

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"Silver & red just can't be beaten      s:D :D s:D  

Black and red are right up there also!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s8) 8) s8)

As for spoilers, I like that red one as well - what is it?  The yellow one is the original trd stage 1 if i'm not mistaken...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

For me it has to be the Veilside or the Damd spoilers

(sowwy, not clever enough in IT to put up pics of them)    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

I'll get some details posted up for you guys.

DAMD spoiler

Veilside Rear Wing

The red one is Toyota "Aero Sports" and is £291 comes in White(#040), Gray(#1E3), Silver(#1E7), Black(#202), Red(#3P0), Yellow(#576), Dark green(#6R4), Blue(#8M6) or Light blue(#8R2) From Japanparts.com

Yellow one is Toyota "Fun Sports" and is £310.96 and comes in Red(#3P0), Silver(#1DO), White(#040), Black(#202), Yellow(#576), Light green(#6S1), Blue(#8M6) or Dark green(#6R4)

Anonymous

RICEY-McRICE!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Yeah, that's the 2 spoilers. My first preference would be the Damd one as it changes the whole rear end. Just wish it wasn't so damd expensive  s:!: :!: s:!:  
  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: