MR2ROC 2005 Fundraiser

Started by markiii, July 27, 2005, 13:12

markiii

Ladies & Gentlemen,

As many of you who came to JAE this past weekend will have realised running a club can be an expensive business.

Around 12 months ago we had an MR2ROC fundraiser, which we are pleased to say was quite suuccessful.

Since then a combination of hosting expenses, events, and the purchase of certain assets required for teh club to function have drained teh kitty quite substantially.

As such we would like to kick off the the 2005 MR2ROC Fundraiser with immediate effect.

Our Target this year is to raise £600, and while you can donate at any time during teh year (using the donate button on the frontpage) our ambition is to reach this target by the end of September.

Our hope is that each and every one of you will donate in some form or other (though donation amounts will be kept confidential) to support the club that you all enjoy so much.

Donations can be made by paypal to  e mailto:donations@mr2roc.org">donations@mr2roc.org e  or if you wish to use another method please pm markiii for details.

many thanks in advance.

The Committee.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

markiii

in the spirit of a gentle reminder, we have so far had 59 views on this thread  and zero donations.

come on chaps it's your club.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Peter Wright

Quote from: "markiii"we have so far had 59 views on this thread  and zero donations.

OK lets start, mines sent
Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"in the spirit of a gentle reminder, we have so far had 59 views on this thread  and zero donations.

Thats worring since I sent my first one a couple of days ago.

Anonymous

Sent mine today  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

ninjinski

a few bob sent! Cheers!  s:D :D s:D
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

Anonymous

fiver sent, sorry couldn't afford more, still suffering the consequences of accident damage!!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

[OT] (although received my 2 front proxes yesterday from mytyres.co.uk!   s8) 8) s8)  just waiting for the rears now! and I should get the 2 back on Tuesday!!! exactly a month without it...  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   gonna be like getting a new car again!   s:D :D s:D  ) [/OT]

markiii

Quote from: "cstevens"
Quote from: "markiii"in the spirit of a gentle reminder, we have so far had 59 views on this thread  and zero donations.

Thats worring since I sent my first one a couple of days ago.

wasn't counting yours as it was labelled as from teh Photo sales, but thanks, we did receive it.

aaronjb

Quote from: "markiii"wasn't counting yours

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I shall donate as soon as I have paid dan back for the hotel in York, then ROC is next on the list  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "aaronjb"I shall donate as soon as I have paid dan back for the hotel in York

Good man   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I've handed over my moolah as well. For all those who haven't donated, whatt are you waiting for?! Think about how much money this club has saved you over the last year: all the free tech help you've had, all the cash you've saved on GB's... DONATE NOW!!

I feel like I'm on some kind of telethon here.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Kerching!

Thank you MR2ROC. Without this site owning a Roadster wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun.   s:D :D s:D

edward.carter

paypalled   s:) :) s:)

spit

PP'd
Quote from: "fraz"Thank you MR2ROC. Without this site owning a Roadster wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun.   s:D :D s:D
Seconded  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

MR2-ROC.......... you have paypal  

Thanks again

Anonymous

Chalk it up!   s:D :D s:D  

Jono - donated - over and out.

GSB

Paypal'd...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

kanujunkie

paypal'd
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Eventually did it yesterday...

markiii

thanks guys keep them coming

markiii

chaps just to say that between you so far we have raised £265 which is nearly half our target.

An excellent start  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

So come on the rest of you only £335 left to go.

kanujunkie

a couple of club funds from GB's to go as well yet Mark  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

xdesign

Well I'm not in England, I don't know anybody, I'm not attending JAE, I spend a lot on my spyder, but still... you guys help my life a lot.

I sent 25 Euro to you.

Thanx for your efforts.

Anonymous

PayPal sent  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Waiting till the paypal will come out of Septembers credit card bill - then I'll send some!

Anonymous

You guys have already helped me so it only seems fair to return the favour - Donation has been sent

Tags: