Magazine Photoshoot - feature in November issue of J-Tuner

Started by Slacey, August 15, 2005, 12:12

Slacey

s:D :D s:D  

My J-Tuner magazine feature has been confirmed and the photoshoot is taking place this Friday. Hopefully the feature itself will be in the mag around October / November, I'll let you know when it is.

Soon my car and the club will be famous! (Well, for a month at least  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

philster_d

weeeeeeeeee

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey":D

My J-Tuner magazine feature has been confirmed and the photoshoot is taking place this Friday. Hopefully the feature itself will be in the mag around October / November, I'll let you know when it is.

Soon my car and the club will be famous! (Well, for a month at least  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

What is J-Tuner? And where can I get it? Never heard of it before.........

Also, like the Avatar Sean!!!  s:D :D s:D

Slacey

It's a fairly new magazine, currently on it's third issue. Most places stock it, garages, WHSmith etc...
Of the Japanese specific mags around it's about the best, with a mix of the best parts of Banzai and Japanese Performance IMO.

Anonymous

Right oh. Will check it out. Cheers

kanujunkie

definatley worth a buy, plus you get a free autoglym kit, a key ring and a T-shirt with every subscription, i've got mine on now  s8) 8) s8)
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

philster_d

Youll have to take it off sooner or later *hold nose*

/Philly.

Liz

I hope that the gold spandex suit will come out if you are pictured with the car Sean!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Slacey

Quote from: "Liz"I hope that the gold spandex suit will come out if you are pictured with the car Sean!!
Unfortunately too many pies have rendered the suit useless (that's my story anyway!)  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathstimpson

Look forward to seeing your famous 2 in print  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

hey that's really cool!!

MR-S Turbo

Can we all come and stand in the background   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
TRD 2000GT - 500BHP ish

Peter Wright

Quote from: "Slacey"It's a fairly new magazine, currently on it's third issue. Most places stock it, garages, WHSmith etc...
Of the Japanese specific mags around it's about the best, with a mix of the best parts of Banzai and Japanese Performance IMO.
Anyone getting problems getting a copy of (j tuner) when it comes out, with Seans articles, PM me and I will sort
Pete
http://www.alexnews.co.uk
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

They normally give you a copy of the pics before its published mate, you'll have to post them on here.

Congrats!

Slacey

Quote from: "bigun007"They normally give you a copy of the pics before its published mate, you'll have to post them on here.

Congrats!
I'm going to ask the photographer for a copy just to keep so I have some nice pics of the car, so yes if I get them I'll post them up  s:) :) s:)

Slacey

Just got back from the shoot, and good fun it was too. They did the static and detail shots outside a huge industrial warehouse then the on-road stuff on a small lane outside of town - they showed me the pics as they went and they looked great. Unfortunately they couldn't let me have any as they were freelance guys and had signed agreements with the publisher not to give out copies, but I'll ask J-Tuner for some when the article has been run.

I'm looking forward to seeing it in print now  s:) :) s:)

edward.carter

more congrats required, all this good news just keeps getting better!

so.simple

Where are the pictures?   s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:     s:D :D s:D
Carlos

Slacey

Quote from: "so.simple"Where are the pictures?   s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:     s:D :D s:D
It's not been published yet - I don't think it will be this months issue (due next week), I'll post them up when I get them.

so.simple

Thanks Sean!   s8) 8) s8)
Carlos

Anonymous

Got my copy today: Looking good Sean!  s8) 8) s8)

Great pics (even the head-shot  s:wink: :wink: s:wink: ) and a decent write-up too. You've done yourself and all of us here proud mate, congratulations!  s:D :D s:D

Peter Wright

Quote from: "Ekona"Got my copy today: Looking good Sean!  s8) 8) s8)
Just to let you all know before you rush out to the shops
J-Tuner is not out till Tues 11th Oct (Ekona must have a subscription order) which is sent out a week before the shops receiving there copies
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

yea i wanna see the pics!

Slacey

Sweet! Just got my copy in the post this morning; I'm well chuffed. The pics look great and the writeup is good - no added BS if you know what I mean! Mark also gets a mention as my co-turbo-installer which is cool  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

How can I get a copy? I've never seen that magazine (USA).   It is so cool to have your car in a magazine (proud owner, too).  I was very, very fortunate to get in Grassroots Motorsports.  It was just a fluke, really, as I had not done anything noteworthy to the car yet.  They were doing an article on dyno tuning and did a dyno before and after installing a Team Moon exhaust.  Several color pics, even one with me and Per Schroeder (excellent writer and driver).  What a huge rush that was.

Congrats, mate!

Tags: