Magazine Photoshoot - feature in November issue of J-Tuner

Started by Slacey, August 15, 2005, 12:12

Slacey

Hey Kevin,

I am seding out a copy to Barkingspyder next week, so I could post one if you like? I will be scanning the article too though.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

A scan works for me.  Something like that is suitable for framing.  I bought several copies of the GRM.  Thanks.   s:) :) s:)

philster_d

hehe got mine delivered too good job.

Lets get the spyders out there.   s:D :D s:D  

Philster.

Anonymous

Come on then, where are the piccies?  Damn it, you'll make me go and buy the mag.

Jap GT300

Did you get front page?

I have my photo shoot in two weeks  s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

I don't want to scan the article until the mag has hit the shops, which is tomorrow - after that the scan will be up!

I got a little pic on the cover (not the main one). You should enjoy the shoot Adam, the guys I had were very proffesional and friendly too.

Jap GT300

Should I organise some where locally for them to go?  I was thinking of outside my mates tuning shop, formula 1's opposite Brands Hatch or Arena where I go drift racing.

They are both a little themed so may be quite good.

Slacey

It might be worth suggesting. When they came up to do mine they scouted the areas before calling to say they were ready, and had arranged with the owners of the industrial unit to use it as a backdrop before we started.

Who have you got coming to see you?

so.simple

We want to see a scan of the article!!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Carlos

Slacey

Quote from: "so.simple"We want to see a scan of the article!!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
LOL!

I'm scanning it as we speak  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

so.simple

Can't wait.   s:D :D s:D
Carlos

Slacey

It will be up in a few minutes....

MRMike

Is it ready yet?  Hurry up Sean I only have 5 minutes before my boss comes back and I have to close this window  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

OK, here it is!

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

Sorry for the crappy scan quality, I have an all-in-one jobbie that doesn't do any one thing particularly well  s:? :? s:?  
Also, they have been drastically resized from 25+mb!

Please remember all of the contents of the images are copyright of J-Tuner magazine - and go buy a copy too  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

/me idly flicks through my subs copy of J-Tuner

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Looking good Sean. Shame I can't find a copy of J-Tuner anywhere round here otherwise I would go out and buy it!!! Grr.........  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

Still think, as a modded car, yours does look the nuts mate. It really does. And as you know, coming from me (mr Anti Mod!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ), that HAS to be a compliment.........  s:D :D s:D

edward.carter

very nice indeed congrats   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

very nice mate, how much do you think you've spent so far on it??? or would you rather not think about it??

Slacey

Quote from: "extremeMR2"very nice mate, how much do you think you've spent so far on it??? or would you rather not think about it??
Take a look at my IMOC garage HERE, it lists all of the mods and the cost - if you can't view it, then the total is around £5.5k  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

If the above link doesn't work (as it didn't for me), try this one instead.

It's scary how quickly the mods add up: I'm past Sean's total, and I haven't even included the turbo yet!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

*EDIT* Okay, so I'm not quite past Sean's total yet. But I'm only £200 behind!

/me runs off to order something expensive

Ernie Ball

Wow.  You've certainly given me something to shoot for.  Must win the lottery...

Well done, Sean!  I enjoyed reading that.

Jap GT300

Quote from: "Slacey"Who have you got coming to see you?

I don't know yet.  Steve's been organising everything so far.

so.simple

Congratulations.   s:D :D s:D
Carlos

Liz

Got my copy today in W H Smith's, looks really good, nice one Sean!  s:) :) s:)
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Excellent article, Sean. You got lucky.

Had that been produced on this side of the pond, the tone would have been a bit diff:

"Sean's chillin' to the max in his fully sick Haas Stage II. Burnouts and donuts just seem to happen when this beast prowls the streets. The sound system is off, he's J-Spec'd for the game an' can you say "bling-bling" baby? Oh yeah, this '2 has style to spare - homes scored hisself a set of custom bars backin' up the action in the cockpit!"

Tags: