02 plate colour

Started by Anonymous, August 17, 2005, 00:37

Anonymous

I have a metallic green '02 plate. Anyone know the official colour of this car - It is the lighter green colour, not racing green.
Cheers guys.

Anonymous

Think that one's called Cape Green.

Anonymous

or Kermit (the frog) Green   s:D :D s:D

kanujunkie

or use the search button with paint code and green in it and you get http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6778&highlight=paint+code+green  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

or just ask on the forum instead of an extensive haul of the serach

kanujunkie

Quote from: "batts09"or just ask on the forum instead of an extensive haul of the serach

[admin hat on] sorry to be a pain but we do ask that you use the search button as otherwise it will kill our webspace, thanks  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   [/admin hat]
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tem

Stu, you have to remember that some peoples time is more valuable than others, so it's perfectly ok for them just to ask and make other people search for them  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

as a matter of fact i did use the search button. I wasn't pinickity enuf t o use 'paint code' alongside green. I am sorry, castrate me now.....  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "batts09"as a matter of fact i did use the search button. I wasn't pinickity enuf t o use 'paint code' alongside green. I am sorry, castrate me now.....  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Snip...   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Yay another cape green member, it's becomming a bit too common. Might have to find a yellow one.  s:D :D s:D

Simon

Anonymous

LMAO, welcome to the club mate  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "SimonC_Here"
Quote from: "batts09"as a matter of fact i did use the search button. I wasn't pinickity enuf t o use 'paint code' alongside green. I am sorry, castrate me now.....  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Snip...   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Yay another cape green member, it's becomming a bit too common. Might have to find a yellow one.  s:D :D s:D

Simon

I've only ever seen one other than mine on the road!

SimonC_Here

Yeah me too.

Saw one in a dealership in Warrington though.

Where are you from?

Simon

Anonymous

I live in York and don't see too many about. I might get up to the York raceway a week on sunday and see what all that is about, I dont really 'do' meetings - something I associated with an older generation - tut tut!

I'll post a picture beacause I bought it with a body kit on and I'd like to know the type of kit it is. Can you upload them, or must it be from a URL?

Anonymous

OK

Liz

You have to sign in to see the pictures...
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Liz

Still says I am not logged in, anyone else see them?

aaronjb

Quote from: "Liz"Still says I am not logged in, anyone else see them?

Same here, it just tells me I need to be logged in to the service (which I don't imagine I can do, since I'm no the account holder  s:) :) s:) )

Try hosting them somewhere like ImageShack or StreetNeeds  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Chris

same error here, but wanadoo do give you free webspace so you can use that to host your pics, like i do   s:) :) s:)
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Wandoo is tricky to oraginise. U have to upload, then again onto a public server. This link should allow you to see them, click on the pics to enlarge. Shame you cant just add a picture on the forum but i guess [admin hat on] you have webspace to save [admin hat off]    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

m http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/album/1710939 m

Let em know if u can see them again    s:) :) s:)     s8) 8) s8)

Liz

You could of always linked to your picture to put it in the forum, like this:

But its always more fun to have a pop at us I suppose!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

philster_d

Bat your car has bad ears   s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

bad ears??

Just a bit of light humour, nothing malicious intended.   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  How did you link the picture?

Anyone know the make of the body kit? - I imagine it's from toyota?

Liz

Image link tutorial here:  m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/faq.php?mode=bbcode#9 m  

We might nag but we are also helpful...

Anonymous

thanks

Tags: