Toyota Bodykit

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2003, 08:16

Anonymous

Apparently this is brand new. Not sure about that, but its quite a nice kit I think - reasonably subtle, but perhaps a bit pricey.

J

m http://dealers.toyota.co.uk/bluesky/jsp ... 010&type=1 m

Slacey

I'm sure this has been posted before, Jimbob - I've definately seen that article - from a local paper I recall?
It looks to me like the Stage 1 kit (maybe) adjusted slightly for the '03  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Yeah it was me - it was advertised in my local paper but showed the old kit - we had to guess that it was this one... looks like we were right.

Not sure on the front, but i like the sides and assuming its the same from Japanparts i like the rear bit too!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

I don't really like the front from that angle... the two side bits just seem to stick out, like sore thumbs.  No flow.

Anonymous

I never really liked the front bumper of the '03 and, I think, this makes it even worse...

Chris

yeah, from the pics I've seen, i'm not keen on the trd stage 1 for the '03...

i sooooo wish the lower lip spoiler from the previous trd stage 1 fitted, it looks much better!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

IIRC, markiii said that you probably cant fit this kit if you have the j-spec mud flaps... bummer   s:( :( s:(

Tem

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"IIRC, markiii said that you probably cant fit this kit if you have the j-spec mud flaps... bummer   s:( :( s:(

You can't fit any bodykit, if you have any mud flaps  s:) :) s:)  Unless the flaps are designed for that bodykit or you modify them...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: