Hayward & Scott - New Photos...

Started by GSB, August 27, 2003, 12:54

GSB

Had my rear bumper off this morning, checking for any damage after an MGF run into the back of me last night, so I took the oppertunity to remove the heatshield and take a couple of pictures of the Hayward and Scott prototype... Bear in mind that it doesn't look new, as its done 6 or 7 thousand miles since it was first fitted. Also bear in mind that while mine looks a bit beaten up, it has been in and out of the car about a dozen times, and in all probability modified several times until H&S were happy with it. Production versions will be up to H&S's usual high quality...

[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Slacey

I still think it is a beautiful bit of kit Grant. I'm a little jealous of all you GB'ers!
So, did the MGF cause any damage? Just goes to show that MGF drivers are tw*ts   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

GSB

Quote from: "Slacey"I still think it is a beautiful bit of kit Grant. I'm a little jealous of all you GB'ers!
So, did the MGF cause any damage? Just goes to show that MGF drivers are tw*ts   s:D :D s:D

Nothing serious, I need a new left side lower grille, and the rear bumper has a small blemish on it, but thankfully nothing structural... The MGF came off an awful lot worse. broken lamps, knackered bumper... looked a bit of a state to be honest. It took a lot of damage for such a small knock.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Thanks for that - ive wondered what it looked like with the bumper etc off... nice one!

MGF drivers.... GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Both the cars are midengine, you took the bump to the strongest part of our cars.  MR2s  tend to look a mess when they damage the front also, Mk1s can be a real mess with the pop up lights and all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"I'm a little jealous of all you GB'ers!

We ain't got anything yet!  No need to be jealous yet at all.  At least wait until we've got them  s:) :) s:)

Slacey

Quote from: "phil4"We ain't got anything yet!  No need to be jealous yet at all.  At least wait until we've got them  s:) :) s:)
I know, but I have the TTE and after seeing / hearing Grants, I want!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
BTW Phil, nice to see I have contributed to the mods in your sig   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"BTW Phil, nice to see I have contributed to the mods in your sig   s:D :D s:D

Yours was my very first mod.  As such you're first on the list.  I am extremely grateful.

Slacey

Quote from: "phil4"Yours was my very first mod.  As such you're first on the list.  I am extremely grateful.
s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:D :D s:D

Tags: