If MR2 Roadsters werent invented what car would you have?

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2003, 16:47

Anonymous

Here we go...Kris I am ashamed at you not knowing where they are !!!

Anonymous

Perve mission?? Why do you all wear baraclavas in public or something?

Just thought it would be nice to put a face to the car!

Jeez!   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "bluephoenix"Perve mission?? Why do you all wear baraclavas in public or something?

Just thought it would be nice to put a face to the car!

Jeez!   s:? :? s:?

no... its rubber if you must know! (JOKE JOKE JOKE!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

thats me, second photo, blue car, white t-shirt, black jacket. SteveJ in the black next to me, Markiii next to him... silver..... ummm... topless?

Anonymous

Kris does where a balaclava, cos I keep stalking him.  He found me asleep in his front garden one morning.  I got there early so I could copy his mods.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Kris does where a balaclava, cos I keep stalking him.  He found me asleep in his front garden one morning.  I got there early so I could copy his mods.

Look, the restraining order stops you from talking about that 'offence'... dont make me press charges again!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"no... its rubber if you must know! (JOKE JOKE JOKE!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )
That's MY department. Ask WoodenDummy all about it.

Again, I'm joking......  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

please dont post them  pics up again.. im still not sleeping because i get flashbacks!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Hey guess wot I have coming for my new ford focus at the weekend?....yep, clear repeaters and new clear front indicators....PLUS those cool silver bulbs that you just got!.

HAHA...even my Focus will look like your 2 soon!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Hey guess wot I have coming for my new ford focus at the weekend?....yep, clear repeaters and new clear front indicators....PLUS those cool silver bulbs that you just got!.

HAHA...even my Focus will look like your 2 soon!

s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"please dont post them  pics up again.. im still not sleeping because i get flashbacks!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
If nothing else, I'll be remembered as 'that really wierd bloke' from MR2ROC!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Already have the black mesh at the front, thinking of getting some kick plates too!

Anonymous

Well this is me:

Driving in my 2 Im used to enclosed spaces and this basket looked like a good place to climb into when I was drunk a few weeks ago!

Anonymous

and this is him just 5 mins later!

s:? :? s:?    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

LMAO That is brilliant!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

That, is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous

Pretty close actually!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Check this out though, Id glady go around looking like that all the time If I could have one of these:

Droool!!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

Nuf said, that is an excellent drool drool car!

Anonymous

Sorry, couldnt resist!    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Now that is a nice car....   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Actually with the moustache youve given me in the pic I look like a cross between Krusty the clown and Magnum PI!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "bluephoenix"Actually with the moustache youve given me in the pic I look like a cross between Krusty the clown and Magnum PI!!!!

Well it certainly proved that adding a tash will add 10 years to your age.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bluephoenix"Could everyone please post up a pic of their ride in their next post please Im dying to see what everyone elses 2's look like!

Picture taken by Bob Lewis, my Spyder, 2 Miatae, 1 Crown Victoria. Our hands were in the air when the picture was taken. He was not amused.

Anonymous

If you tickle my tummy I giggle...

Anonymous

...someone tickle my tummy...

Anonymous

No cos your trouble in your little yellow terror!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

(sorry, couldnt resist mate!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

Lady UK

I would wait for the fourth generation of the MR2 roadster to come out on production, be the first UK owner and in the meantime, I would be quite happy catching public transport or walking

Before anyone says what if the fourth generation does not come I would happily go back to my Mk1 until my zimmer frame days  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: