Help with an Apexi

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2003, 17:37

Anonymous

Hi guys

Is there anyone living in the south Birmingham area who has fitted an Apexi and can give me some hands-on help if I need it  s:?: :?: s:?:  I am going to study the instructions tonight and may go looking for a Japanese translater  s:!: :!: s:!:  

s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Slacey

I'm not quite south Birmingham, but have fitted one, so if you want to sort something let me know.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tem

Quote from: "Roger H"an Apexi

Just curious...but are you talking about installing a PowerFC, intake, exhaust, turbokit, sticker or something else...?  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  Apexi makes plenty of stuff for our lil car..
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Over here its usually an induction kit (or a cone air filter).

Slacey

I was assuming it was the induction kit, did Roger not buy that one that was sold privately a week or so back? Roger?

Anonymous

Sean

Yes, that was me. Got it off "ukroadster02"

Slacey

Roger, do you still need help with this?
If you could hold off a while, we could incorporate it's fitting into the Midlands meet...

Anonymous

Hi Sean

Couldn't reply to your offer of help at the Midlands mini-meet until now because I have been fighting off a request from our 27 year old son that I lend him my 2 for a trip to the Italian Lakes, most of France and some of Belgium (estimated at 2,750 miles!!!) He said that the main reason was the high fuel consumption on his petrol-engined 4ltr Jepp Grand Cherokee Limited, but I think the real reason is that he wanted to pose in it with his young girl-friend. God, I haven't had a chance to do that in it yet!!!!!!!
I think the meet would be an ideal opportunity to show  members who don't know the Apexi what the unit is all about. What tools will I need to bring along?

Have just spoken to the General Manager at Ragley Hall. He will confirm on Monday by email, but he sees no reason why we cant take photographson the grassy areas on each side of the gravel drive leading up to the Hall. Any disabled driver's cars would be hidden from view if the shots were low level in a herringbone pattern. Regardless of the numbers he will do a Hall entrance group discount of £5 per person, with individuals deciding whether or not they want to go in the State rooms for a quid extra. I may not get there until 1.30/2.00 o'clock due to archery. There is a Little Chef on the A46 island where it heads east towards Stratford-upon-Avon, which might act as a good collection point and a convoy start-up just a couple of miles from Ragley Hall. Emails are impersonal, why not phone me if there is much more to discuss. Obviously, I haven't posted any of this info before sorting it out with you.

Regards

EDIT What a twonk I am  s:!: :!: s:!:   Thought I was sending you a pm until I submitted my essay. Now everyone knows about the latest on Ragley Hall  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Slacey

Roger, all we need for the install is a good socket set and some screwdrivers; I can supply these if needed. I still think the Ragley idea would be great, as the meet is creeping up I will update the Meet thread with another shout for interested parties, and PM Steve as to whether we are definately linking up and doing Alton on the Saturday.
Also, I have noted down your number; you may want to edit your post and remove it!

Anonymous

Cheers Sean

I can bring a socket set and spanners.

Tags: