My new roof

Started by Liz, August 28, 2003, 10:55

Liz

I know you have all seen one before   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   - but I like it, I bought it off of Topless so it probably looks slightly lighter than the car because knowing Paul the roof was very clean and my car as per usual is dirty!!

Pictures are below due to my lack of computer skills!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Nice error message: Unhandled error 0x00000000 in _davGetPhotoAlbumPath, QueryAlbum:

Bet it looks nice though! (just post the link to your main web gallery   s:D :D s:D  )

Liz

Doh!!  Works on my computer, shall try to post the link to the main gallery....Craig where are you!!

Tem

Liz, that only works for registered ppl...(and I don't wanna register to MS-stuff)...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"Doh!!  Works on my computer, shall try to post the link to the main gallery....Craig where are you!!

Email me the pics liz...noone will register with MS  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

you can view her main gallery as we have done before... let me search for the link.... nope, cant find it.

SteveJ

Here's the piccies :-

Anonymous

Looks great  s:!: :!: s:!:  ... just be careful not to drive into the garage door  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

Not bad liz, not bad at all... makes me want one even more now!

Slacey

Looks superb.
I love my hardtop, I really prefer the look of the car with the top on. Sad as it sounds, I look forward to putting it on!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Liz

Thanks Steve,

God I am a computer nupty!!  I really like the look of it on, felt strange when I first drove it, sort of heavy, have got used to it now, Paul sold me a storage bag as well so that was useful.  Tends to get a few more looks, and err I have hit the garage door a few times  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   as the dent and the missing bit of paint will testify to!! on the door I mean not the car!!

Tem

Quote from: "Liz"I have hit the garage door a few times  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

And I thought the story about windshield making women blind was just a joke  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

markiii

nice one, how hard was it to fit?

I know of a black one going for £400 if anyone wants one.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Chris

now you've gone and tempted me!  all the others have been the wrong colour...

Damn you   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Liz

It was easy, about an hour to do had the instructions which Kris e-mailed me - but TBH you could do it without, I even pulled some panels off and put them back on, so it must be easy!!

Anonymous

i've got to admit it looks the buisness. hopefully picking up mine this weekend. where did you get the fixing kit from and how much was it?
i have to say it again it does look really good

Comer

Quote from: "markiii"nice one, how hard was it to fit?

I know of a black one going for £400 if anyone wants one.

You've got PM!!!!!!!!
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Liz

Quote from: "gibbsy"i've got to admit it looks the buisness. hopefully picking up mine this weekend. where did you get the fixing kit from and how much was it?
i have to say it again it does look really good

Thanks, I keep admiring it!

All the fixing kit was on the "donor" vehicle so we just swapped panels and fixings.  Don't like to say on here how much it cost, as I purchased it from another forum member - the price was inclusive of the fixings - which I understand by themselves can cost about £300.

Tags: