TRD Brace

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2005, 12:49

Anonymous

is this for the RHD version???

Anonymous

id be happy with 230 euro, as long as it fits my uk car and has the correct holes roger is referring to

Ernie Ball

I'm looking for a TRD front strut bar (as well as member braces).

Not to step on anyone's toes but I did specifically ask Steve at Carson Toyota whether he could get the RHD models and he said it was no problem.  

That said, I'd just as soon order from Dieamond.  So count me in.

edward.carter

Quote from: "Ernie Ball"Not to step on anyone's toes but I did specifically ask Steve at Carson Toyota whether he could get the RHD models and he said it was no problem.
for how much  s:?: :?: s:?:

Ernie Ball

$189 + $65 for the shipping.  VAT and import duty would be payable on that entire sum.

I think Dieamond's quoted price is more than competitive.

edward.carter

yep thats fine by me.

Dieamond, would the price quoted on the outside of the box be the price paid, if so prob going to get hit at customs?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ernie Ball"$189 + $65 for the shipping.  VAT and import duty would be payable on that entire sum.

thats about £185 all in

Dieamond is quoteing £155

edward.carter

Dieamond's is about 156 inc shipping but not including tax etc, depends how box was labelled up, if it was labelled at £156 your looking at nearer £200 inc duty and vat etc, so the one from the states could be better value.  See what happens i guess.

jonytom

OK, negotiations are ongoing via PM. Dieamond seems happy with 230 euros based on an order of five, including insured shipping and taxes.

Problem arises as far as payment goes. Dieamond prefers one payment via bank transfer with someone collecting the cash here. I'm not happy about doing this.

Individual paypals would cost him 10 euros a time, so I've suggested a price of 240 euros on this basis. Waiting on a reply.

Anybody willing to collect the readies and send one bank transfer?
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

edward.carter

230-240 euros inc all taxes is fine by me! and yeh like you say 10 euro charge a time, makes them 240 and saves the hassle of collecting money from all over the country for the sake of £5-6

jonytom

Quote from: "edward.carter"Dieamond's is about 156 inc shipping but not including tax etc, depends how box was labelled up, if it was labelled at £156 your looking at nearer £200 inc duty and vat etc, so the one from the states could be better value.  See what happens i guess.

Dieamond says price includes VAT and he is based in France so no import duty (EU)!
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

edward.carter

ahhhh cool!   s8) 8) s8)    You lot are crucifying me im skint!!   s:P :P s:P

Ernie Ball

Quote from: "extremeMR2"
Quote from: "Ernie Ball"$189 + $65 for the shipping.  VAT and import duty would be payable on that entire sum.

thats about £185 all in

Dieamond is quoteing £155

Like I said: more than competitive (i.e., less!  s:) :) s:)  )

roger

I like it when a plan comes together   s8) 8) s8)
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Tem

Quote from: "dieamond"I'm currently preparing a TRD order with exhausts, so no prob to lower price no braces.

I could use some other TRD stuff...any chance you could get more than exhausts and braces?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

dieamond

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "dieamond"I'm currently preparing a TRD order with exhausts, so no prob to lower price no braces.

I could use some other TRD stuff...any chance you could get more than exhausts and braces?

just tell me  s:) :) s:)
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

jonytom

Looks like we're getting front strut braces for Xmas then!

Dieamond has agreed to 235 euros including paypal (he's a good fella) as long as we place at least five orders.

Because this is now officially a group buy, I've started a new thread in the right section. So if you DEFINITELY want one at this price (roughly £160) sign up now at...

http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=108888

Oh and he asked me to say that if anyone is looking for any other TRD stuff then to let him know as he might be able to get other discounts at the same time.

Drop in filter, anyone?

Bongo

What else do they do?

I've got:
Front Strut
Rear Strut
Member Braces
Filter

I know they do the inlet pipe and manifold but they're silly money. Anything else?

Tem

Quote from: "Bongo"What else do they do?

I've got:
Front Strut
Rear Strut
Member Braces
Filter

I know they do the inlet pipe and manifold but they're silly money. Anything else?

Lots  s8) 8) s8)
 m http://trdparts.jp/english/list_mr-s.html m

Also some general items that fit several cars:
 m http://trdparts.jp/english/parts_index.html m
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

dieamond

TRD shock absorbers have a good quality / price balance.

Also I was requested for some other prices for this gb, so let's share it :
Sports Thermostat, 16340-SP050, 70 Euros
Fuel Cap Cover, 77315-SP000, 30 Euros
2 X Front lower arm bush No.1, 48654-ZW300, 11 Euros X2
2 X Front lower arm bush No.2, 48655-ZW300, 20 Euros x2
2 X Rear strut rod bush, 48725-ZW300, 16 Euros X2
2 X Rear axle carrier bush, 48725-ZW310, 16 Euros X2
Brake Pad "Red" Front, 04491-ZW300, 190 Euros
Brake Pad "Red" Rear, 04492-SW210, 190 Euros
Air filter : 80 Euros

for those wanting some of those parts, shipping costs will be quoted individually (pads are heavy  s;-) ;-) s;-) )
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia

dieamond

Quote from: "Bongo"What else do they do?

I've got:
Front Strut
Rear Strut
Member Braces
Filter

Clutch and short shift are nice too

Ernie Ball

Dieamond,

What would the price be on a short shifter?

Member braces?

I may just go without food...

Thx.

Bongo

I forgot I had a TRD short shift. It's very nice  s:) :) s:)

dieamond

member braces : 370 Euros
quickshift : 185 Euros

Anonymous

Good going guys !

Im absolutely in on this one !

Tags: