TRD Brace

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2005, 12:49

jonytom

Roger,

Have you got rubber edging on the bar itself as well?
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

roger

Quote from: "jonytom"Roger,

Have you got rubber edging on the bar itself as well?

No. Purely around the holes in the compartment cover.

If you mean the base support for the bar where its bolted on, then IMO you wouldn't get a tight enough metal to metal fit and lose all benefit of the bar, or even end up with suspension problems.

If you mean along the length of the bar, thats just the way its finished, in metal.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

jonytom

Yeah, I meant along the length of the bar - on your pic it looks all black and, er um rubbery!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

roger

Quote from: "jonytom"Yeah, I meant along the length of the bar - on your pic it looks all black and, er um rubbery!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Must be the light   s8) 8) s8)  , or my expertise with a camera   s:? :? s:?
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Tags: