a glorious day!!

Started by Anonymous, October 27, 2005, 14:06

Anonymous

have just driven the 25.6 miles home from work with the top down in glorious sunshine..wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who has got their hardtop on?   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

just been driving with the top down, it's actually warm. for the past few days i'v been tempted to put it down on the drive home from work (5:30, normaly sun set) but not sure   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

SimonC_Here

I drove back from Tescos last night at about 22:00 with the tops down.

You get some funny looks but it was worth it.
(went the long way back!  s:) :) s:)  )

Simon

Anonymous

I was just thinking there, what a cracking day, could get the roof down. Then realised the hard top is on and ive nowhere in my flat to keep it. Then of course, i would drive by several saabs, streetkas, 206ccs just to rub it in!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richie"I was just thinking there, what a cracking day, could get the roof down. Then realised the hard top is on and ive nowhere in my flat to keep it. Then of course, i would drive by several saabs, streetkas, 206ccs just to rub it in!

Bad luck Mate, just remember, in a few months when it's raining and snowing to start up a thread asking 'who hasn't got a hardtop??? unlucky ! ! '

jonytom

Just got back from a 2 hour non-stop, top-down, no purpose other than to DRIVE trip around some of Northumberland fantastic twisty roads in glorious sunshine.

I f@$%^!g LOVE my car!
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

Anonymous

Drove to work this morning topless. Unfortunately have been stuck in a meeting all day. Will be topless when I go home from work.

I love the days like this you get in the winter. Prefer the colder ones when you have to scrape the ice off you windscreen then put the top down. Really good feeling then.

s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

And it's all possible, because the heater works like a b@stard ! ! Probably the best I've felt.

edward.carter

Had it down at lunchtime for 1/2 hour. And it most definatlry will be off on the way home.... roll on 5 o clock!  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Had mine down last night after work, just started spitting as I got home.  Will have it down again tonight, and drive the long extended route home   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

I've been topless today too, been really warm ans sunny.  Thought I'd spend the afternoon giving the car a good waxing, till I heard tomorrows weather on the radio... apparently we're going too have orange rain   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   Something too do with the clouds containing a few deserts worth of sand   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "doony"I've been topless today too, been really warm ans sunny.  Thought I'd spend the afternoon giving the car a good waxing, till I heard tomorrows weather on the radio... apparently we're going too have orange rain   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   Something too do with the clouds containing a few deserts worth of sand   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Yep I heard that. The wind is coming from North Africa hence the sand in the rain. Just glad I didn't clean her last weekend.

Liz

I have the hardtop on, but the boat won't let me take it off at the moment, Simon drove off in the MX5 with the roof down - git!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

took advantage of the weather and have just got back from the 80 mile drive back from work with the top down.  The heater is a necessity though

aaronjb

Quote from: "Liz"I have the hardtop on, but the boat won't let me take it off at the moment, Simon drove off in the MX5 with the roof down - git!

The boat won't let you? It speaks to you?

Nurse, more valium, stat!  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

kanujunkie

Bloody Yaris  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Liz

Quote from: "aaronjb"
Quote from: "Liz"I have the hardtop on, but the boat won't let me take it off at the moment, Simon drove off in the MX5 with the roof down - git!

<<that's me! Original mad cow!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Liz"
Quote from: "aaronjb"

<<that's me! Original mad cow!

glad you said it loony!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

heathstimpson

Yep I was out all day yesterday making the most of those rays  s8) 8) s8)  It hit 70degrees and its nearly November  s:? :? s:?    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: