Brake Caliper Painting

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2003, 11:40

dancarbon

Quote from: "cartell"Why, how old are you dancarbon? No one will be bothered how old you are as long as you have the readies to give them. You could always wear a disguise, say, blonde wig, skirt high heels, sussies stop it ,stop it. Other option try mail order. Good luck.

Only in my 30's.

I suppose I could pull my jeans to half mast, wear a Nike sweatshirt (XXL size so it comes to my knees), slouch my shoulders and of course, the baseball cap....  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2001 Black Manual Soft-top

MR2Blue

Cartell, two things.

1. Don't go there with the age thing, cos I'll always be 10 years younger than you   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

2. When you get your Box brownie out take the pic in twilight and don't use a flash, otherwise the glare will blind you.   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Quote from: "dancarbon"Only in my 30's.

I suppose I could pull my jeans to half mast, wear a Nike sweatshirt (XXL size so it comes to my knees), slouch my shoulders and of course, the baseball cap....  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Wow Dan, you really are in touch with today's youth!

Want me to go to Halfords for you?...

s:P :P s:P  

--H--

Anonymous

Finally as requested my Lovely Shiny, oops, Shinny 2 with gold calipers.
Thanks to Slacey for info on how to get them to you all. Hope it works  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

SteveJ

Quote from: "cartell"Finally as requested my Lovely Shiny, oops, Shinny 2 with gold calipers.
Thanks to Slacey for info on how to get them to you all. Hope it works  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Unfortunately you cannot point to pictures that are being held on your local hard disk - this will only work when being viewed on your machine. E-Mail the piccies to me (E-mail address sent to you as PM) and I'll host them for you.

SteveJ
Site Admin

Slacey

Almost, Cartell - good try with my dodgy instructions, but it looks like you missed the uploading to Spydermagazine bit.
As Steve said, if you mail them to him, he will host them and do the rest.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Or me... im here now and will upload them right away if you want.

Send them to  e mailto:mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk">mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk e

Anonymous

Isn't it nice to have people fighting over you!!! Thanks to everyone, hope you like car. Give me construtive feedback I can take anything you wish to throw at me.

Slacey

Have you mailed them to Steve or Kris then?

Anonymous

Yes.

Anonymous

Must be steve - i aint got em.

Anonymous

It is, but thanks again.

Slacey

Steve! STEVE!!!
Where are those pics?
Don't tell me you have better things to do on a Saturday afternoon than pander to us lot!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Steve, don't want to rush you, but where are the pics did you get them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cartell"Steve, don't want to rush you, but where are the pics did you get them.

Well i did try to offer my services and would have had them up the same day...   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

My local store only had it in gold, blue and yellow... not much use to me  s:) :) s:)   Will have to try another store.

SteveJ

Sorry for the delay - here are the pictures of Cartell's '2

Click HERE for bigger view

Anonymous

Gold calipers look alright actually - better than what i thought (And what spoiler is that?)

Slacey

I agree, the gold does indeed look very nice. The pics were a long time coming, but worth it - nice car, Cartell!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Kris, the spoiler is a TRD style spoiler supplied by Alan Tang e-mail  w www.pow-r.co.uk w  glad you like it had it supplied in primer and painted at local paint shop, made excellent job of spraying £60.00.
Steve, thanks for posting pics. MR2blue eat your heart out.

MR2Blue

Credit where it's due Cartell, car looks superb   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

I really do appreciate that MR2blue.

Tags: