Next car

Started by Anonymous, November 8, 2005, 20:12

Anonymous

Well if sundance can echo the S2000 comment then I echo the Boxster comment   s;-) ;-) s;-)

I luurrvvee it!   :-) :-) :-)

philster_d

What is that ??? the porshe MX5 kit ?

Anonymous

GT2 front bumper
GT3 side skirts
Aerokit rear wing
996 Turbo rear bumper

so definately ALL porsche   s;-) ;-) s;-)

aaronjb

It's very.. yellow  s;) ;) s;)

My neighbour turned up at home in a very new looking Carerra 4 last night. I'm not jealous at all.. much..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Mmmmmm  C4  now that is nice!

would have gone for one of those myself if I had the funds (im my dreams), but having driven the 986S for a good while now I couldnt honestly see myself spending the extra dosh on a C4 when the S gives me more than enough performance for £19.5k

That said if money wasnt such an issue who honestly wouldnt fancy one to play with?   :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "perry190"Well if sundance can echo the S2000 comment then I echo the Boxster comment   s;-) ;-) s;-)

Hello there!  s:) :) s:)   Nice car   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

And yours matey!   :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous

Bet you got slaughtered on the Boxster forums for that, Perry!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Very nice though, and I like the way you definately have your own 'style' when it comes to modding cars. Having seen your old '2, I would be able to guess that the Porker is yours without being told.

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   I think thats good ??

If i want to talk about modding porkers then i have to go to the US forums as they dont appear to be so anal about their  cars.  Its only a bleedin car after all!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I'm waitng for Ian to get one so I'll have a 'brother in arms'

heathstimpson

Quote from: "perry190":lol:  I think thats good ??

If i want to talk about modding porkers then i have to go to the US forums as they dont appear to be so anal about their  cars.  Its only a bleedin car after all!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Yes I can't stand the attitude; each to their own and individuality is far better  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

kanujunkie

Quote from: "perry190"I'm waitng for Ian to get one so I'll have a 'brother in arms'

dont forget you're sister in arms, Liz  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

of course Liz, I was thinking more extreme mods   s;-) ;-) s;-)

Liz has made a few ref to mods and hasnt been flamed yet, but as they say in the films.........

"if you build it...........they will come"    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Just got back from picking this up....

3.2 boxster 's'. It is one nice machine.

Two's Company

That is lovely!  Any more pictures?

Anonymous

Yes. These aren't my pictures they are from the garage who sold it, but you can see why i fell for it.   s:D :D s:D  

Liz

Very nice!! What good taste you have!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

couldnt agree more Liz   s;-) ;-) s;-)    :-) :-) :-)

dimwit

Congrats Ian, that does look a nice motor indeed..  s:) :) s:)

aaronjb

We're going to need to rename the board soon - MR2 Roadster/Boxter Owners Club  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Liz

Perhaps we could be a roadster's owners club - apart from MGF's and MX5's!!

Anonymous

Nice one Ian, YLLB!  s:D :D s:D

kanujunkie

nice toy Ian!  s8) 8) s8)  

is this the startings of a mass exodus to boxa.net? after seeing Liz's last night i can understand why though
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Thanks guys and gal.

The porker is a incredible car, the sound from the flat 6 is lovely, i think i even prefer it to the whistle of the turbo. Little things just make you realise the quality like windows that wind down a few mm when you pull the door handle to clear the roof rubber,then back up when you close the door, a computer that tells you your oil level sat in your seat   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  ...etc etc

I have just gone out in the '2 after spending all day in the 's' and apart from lots of rattles,creeks and other noises it is quite comparable in handling, though maybe it's because i'm used to the '2 and don't know the boxsters limits.

The turbo'd '2 feels faster, well it is really but speed wasn't my first priority on my next car. Anyone that really loves the '2 and is after a change of car but want the same character as it, then go test the boxster.

Oh yeh it's also got a boot   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

two boots!   s;-) ;-) s;-)

agree with all your comments matey   :-) :-) :-)  the tubby two was a great little sprinter, but the porker is a case of you get what you pay for i'm afraid.

Now you need to take her over the channel and see what shes capable of   s;-) ;-) s;-)   worked for me   :-) :-) :-)

Liz

The windows are one of my favourite things, how sad is that  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  , you lads have got a bigger engine than me, but I still like the sound of mine.

Tags: