Next car

Started by Anonymous, November 8, 2005, 20:12

markiii

I have to ask, how much did she cost you?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Final pictures before the '2 goes. Now the turbo is off i can't believe how much difference the turbo actually made, it feels so strange putting your foot down and not being pushed back into your seat   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

Liz

Pair of looky likeys there!!   s:) :) s:)  

Just ordered clear lamps for mine - they look so much better than the orange things!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Are you changing the headlights now Liz, or just the bits you originally said? The orange bits are pretty ugly, what were porsche thinking   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Liz

Yes I am, someone had a set for auction on ebay - he stated in his ad that he had them advertised elsewhere - I emailed him and asked him where and how much, he then posted me a link to a post on a forum which was posted 15 mins before he sent me the email link!!! Cost me £450 for the fronts which is about £100 cheaper than you can get them elsewhere - I had the sidelights already and I have got the inserts ready for the headlamps.  Just trying to source the cheapest rears at the moment, not going for crystal I don't think, just get the upgrade ones. Going for a silver boxster badge as well! With the cherished transfer not so obvious that she is getting on a bit (just like its owner!)
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "markiii"I have to ask, how much did she cost you?
I think Ian's keeping quite on that one Mark  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: