Hook Me Up

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2003, 14:21

Anonymous

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could let me know where I can get some red hook reflectors from?   s:) :) s:)  

TIA

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Slacey was generously dishing them out a week or two back.   I gather he got them from some of our stateside chums over at http://www.spyderchat.com

Slacey

I've still got some left Sundance, but yellow only. If you want some, FOC - let me know.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"but yellow only

I've got yellows on mine, they go nicely with the rear reg plate, as they're the same colour.

Slacey

Any chance of a pic, Phil?

Anonymous

Just been out and tried, but it's too dark already (what happend to summer?!?!?).  Will have another go first thing tomorrow morning.

Anonymous

Ok, here you go:

Slacey

I had a feeling they would look pretty good, and I think they do.
Might keep a set of yellows for myself now   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Thanks, I was initially worried that on a red car, yellow's would look daft/out of place, but once in I changed my mind instantly.  Thanks crunchy for yellow rear reg plates.

Anonymous

Yellow reflectors on the back must look a little bit odd to someone driving behind you at night time no?

I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that over here it might be illegal to have yellow reflectors on the back of your car (  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  ), did you check at all?

--H--

Anonymous

I wouldn't be surprised either... but then as they're the same colour as the reg plate... I'm really not sure.  I guess if PC Plod wants to prosecute... he will.  Anyone else got the yellow ones?

Slacey

As Phil has mentioned, as the rear plate is yellow reflective, I doubt very much you would get pulled for a couple of small reflectors. I certainly wouldn't be worried, and at worst you would just have to remove them   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"and at worst you would just have to remove them   s:? :? s:?

maybe it should be the law then... as they look nasty!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"maybe it should be the law then... as they look nasty!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Don't start that again, young man!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

i know, i know - im in a minority...   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

You're not alone krisclarkuk; they do look nasty...  

I am under the suspicion that they might be illegal as one might mistake them as indicators...  The law is pretty strict when it comes to these things.

Anonymous

I thought they were indicators when i first saw them... now that would be pretty cool, but i just think you take your orange side repeaters off and then stick orange plastic on the back instead   s:? :? s:?

Tem

*phew* I thought I'm the only one who doesn't like them  s:) :) s:)

Pics don't always do justice for lil thingies though, so maybe they look better live?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Slacey

Each to their own, I liked them enough to spend a reasonable amount of cash to get some shipped over from the States and then give them away!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"Each to their own, I liked them enough to spend a reasonable amount of cash to get some shipped over from the States and then give them away!

yup, and your a good olde bloke for doing it too.   s:D :D s:D  

i just dont think it helps that Mr T designed the rear to look like that (with the holes already there).

Anonymous

Tem

QuotePics don't always do justice for lil thingies though, so maybe they look better live?

Slightly off-topic, but couldn't the same be said about the lil thingies in your avatar  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hardcore"Yellow reflectors on the back must look a little bit odd to someone driving behind you at night time no?

I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that over here it might be illegal to have yellow reflectors on the back of your car (  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  ), did you check at all?

--H--

What about your insurance company? Isn't this a "mod"?

Slacey

Quote from: "Animal"What about your insurance company? Isn't this a "mod"?
That 'aint funny Animal!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

You are correct. It isn't. You guys need to throw some tea into a harbo(u)r or something.

Slacey

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  LOL!  s:P :P s:P

Tags: