Advice needed :Rauf Concepts BodyKit

Started by ash1809, December 30, 2005, 19:48

ash1809

Hi everybody. I am new here, just got a 2oo2 roadster. I am looking for a bodykit for the car and have come across this one

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-MR2-00-04- ... dZViewItem m

Has anyone heard of it or got that kit on their car. Your comments will be much appreciated

Ash

markiii

looks like the msdesign kit to me
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

philster_d

Thats the kit I was gonna get when I had all but given up on the one I realy wanted.

LeeUK

It is a copy of the MS Design bodykit.  Cheekily enough they even pinch some pics of the MS Design kit for the ad!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

ash1809

thanks i've just had a look at the ms design kit, they both look the same, so do you think its worth going for considering the price of the original

Jap GT300

I know someone who bought this.  It is a good price but there was a bit more prep time when it came to painting.  The fit was good on the front and back but the side skirts had warped slightly and didn't stay on the body by the quarter.

It's only a minor issue that can be sorted and is expected from these copied kits.  TRD and Ricoh copy have similar issues.

ash1809

That has put me right off, dont want any hassle, meaning spending more money at the bodyshop.

Tags: