[Ebay] How Much ???????

Started by Anonymous, February 9, 2006, 21:42

Anonymous

Anonymous

Too late  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Still, looks like they've dropped the price a bit now.

Anonymous

What nutmeg would pay £5k let alone £10K  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  wonder how low there willing to go?!

nothing gets passed you, ekona  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

How about paying 5 grand to improve the car?! Or even buying a better one to start with?!

alancdavis

will it go faster with that plate  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

I think we should all ask him silly questions about the reg, i.e does it make it go faster etc......

Anonymous

If I had that much money to blow on a number plate I doubt I'd still be driving my MR2.

Anonymous

I remember seeing "my" number plate on one of the official auctions years and years ago.

CRA 1G - it went for a staggering £75,000 so I guess £5k is a steal.  Flipping rediculous if you ask me!

alancdavis

I can recall DAV I S selling for a simmilar sum  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

peppyuk

'K1 NGS' is the most expensive plate the DVLA have sold, I'm sure it went for £273k or some other stupidly high figure.
I wouldn't mind P3 PPY but that last changed hands in the '90s for £16k!
\'In a state of mental numbness\'

richbay

i think "MB 1" was sold for quite a bit as i recall, max bygraves owned it, mercedes benz wanted it !!!

Tags: