toyota build quality !

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2006, 15:25

red_leicester

Bill, the 2 is going!    Because Toyota want to build more.    s:? :? s:?
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

Anonymous

build quality of a toyota is no where near as rubbish as the build quality of a renault so count your lucky stars  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

aaronjb

Quote from: "Clio-Williams-Jr"build quality of a toyota is no where near as rubbish as the build quality of a renault so count your lucky stars  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Hey, my old R19 16v was probably the most reliable car I've ever owned.. I think I was lucky  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

lol yea i think you was mate
I have alot of friends who own renaults and they have all gone wrong

but something always makes us still love them

i have fully restored mine, cost me a couple of thou 2 months later i blew the head gasket and just had to get that fixed

bad luck cars [french for you] but still brilliant little machines

Anonymous

Quote from: "Clio-Williams-Jr"I have alot of friends who own renaults and they have all gone wrong
Yep, a neighbour has just taken delivery of a new 06 reg Scenic.  She had to call the AA out on Monday, and the car was taken away over night.

Anonymous

lol i can believe it
half of the production line workers r half asleep when puttin the cars together

only car that havent got a history of breaking is the williams, r5 turbo and v6

thats because they wasnt built in the renault factory, and by non reanult workers

[if ur confused, i own a clio valver [williams f7r power engine and suspension set up] actual car when i 1st brought it was a 1.8 16v

Chris_h

Quote from: "Clio-Williams-Jr"only car that havent got a history of breaking is the williams, r5 turbo and v6

ISTR R5 GT Turbo being utterly horrendous for reliability.

We all remember older cars being more reliable - they were so very simple and the lifecycle of old models used to be c. 10 years. Now there are so many more models and a rush to get new and constantly untested technologies to market. Its hardly surprising there are so many failures.

There is simply so much more to test and so many more variables of what could go wrong..
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Chris_h

Mx-5 with Z3 bodykit. Hmmmmmmm, the mind boggles.
  s:? :? s:?  

ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Tags: