TTE Exhaust

Started by MR2john, April 11, 2006, 14:46

Haslamr2

Ahhh I seeeee!

Thanks for that one fellas   s:D :D s:D  

(really is an awful pong! especially when you stop at lights with roof down!)

They sound supberb as well...once they warm up a bit...can't imagine that I'll ever tire of blipping that loud peddle  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Hands up those who think MrT should have fitted one or other variety of twins  as standard!!!
speaking of which, I told them I'd be back for the standard exhaust the next day it's an odd looking thing ain't it...well it is when you're only used to seeing bog standard lengthways exhaust...erm...as opposed to width ways....erm...think I'll just stop there now should I?
Anyway it's nice and shiny, don't suppose it would have stayed that way for long once slung under the car eh?

Thinking of mounting it on the wall or flogging it...mind you don't suppose there's much call for a standard exhaust on here amongst all you modders is there?  s:D :D s:D
[size=75]05 MR2 1.8 VVT-i Roadster Red Spec Edit, TTE Dual exhaust TTE Lowering springs
Ali Larter in the passenger seat...lovin it!!! [/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "aaronjb"Perfectly normal with any newly fitted exhaust - its just the release agents burning off the inside of all the pipework - smells awful, but shouldnt last too long  s:) :) s:)
SNAP  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Standard exhaust being stainless steel will last for ages therefore there is very little market for secondhand ones  at the moment.

roger

Quote from: "Peter Wright"If I had the choice again I would go for twin 3" tips set into the bumper

Peter, if you are still feeling rich after the turbo you could buy the 3" from H&S. Swopping them is only a U clamp. They also do the cut-outs. You could let them do the lotif you don't fancy it yourself.   s:) :) s:)
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Tags: