Reducing the flex

Started by peppyuk, September 22, 2006, 16:54

Anonymous

is your car in storage? you seem to be mentioning it in past tense?!

actually those pictures show more than i had relised, just got to consider th seat space specially if i went for that bar plus some aftermarket seats   s:? :? s:?

Tem

Quote from: "bossman23780"is your car in storage? you seem to be mentioning it in past tense?!

Yeah, in storage and the bar (with pretty much whole interior) is off right now, so that's why I can't take any new pics right now.  s8) 8) s8)

Quoteactually those pictures show more than i had relised, just got to consider th seat space specially if i went for that bar plus some aftermarket seats   s:? :? s:?

Well, the good thing is that the side bars are removable, if you get the bar and it doesn't fit with your new seats.  s8) 8) s8)  Without them it's just as good as any other rollbar with only the hoop.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

im still confused with this one   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

is it a really good imitation rollbar or a real rollbar/rollcage   s:? :? s:?

Tem

Quote from: "bossman23780"is it a really good imitation rollbar or a real rollbar/rollcage   s:? :? s:?

If you want to be absolutely sure, get a full rollcage. If you want my guess, here you go.  s;) ;) s;)

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Ernie Ball"Am I correct to assume that this rollbar is not functional, i.e., that it won't protect the passengers if you roll the car?

Luckily I haven't tried it.  s8) 8) s8)

Who knows. They advertise it as a rollbar and a safety item. I know it can be used to tow a +1500kg car (don't ask  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  ) and it didn't bend or move at all. I like to think it offers protection in case of rollover, but don't take my word for it, it's just what I think.  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: