Track setup

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2007, 13:36

rtbiscuit

custom CF airbox design around the apexi,   s8) 8) s8)
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

make it work round the TTE aswell   s:D :D s:D

rtbiscuit

send me a pic of your engine bay so i can see the location of your air box,

does yours feed off the standard airbox? or are you feeding from somewhere else?

Previous cars:

Anonymous

standard at the moment!

check SC out, ive put some piccys on there, one with the engine bay!

rtbiscuit

if its standard then this will work (if it goes through)

need to make a mould, test it, adjust it etc. it may be my visual calculations are out, and it won't fit, but i'm confident!

Previous cars:

Anonymous

Probably not the last time I will be caught saying this but once again guys that's for the comments it will all come in very handy in near future.

I can see why you have all got so far with what you have done to your cars now. Like I said yesterday the 2 was only going to be a very small part of products and services we hope to offer, however from all the positive feedback I got yesterday we are starting to have a bit of a re think. And to that end I seem to have spent most of my day today pestering several contacts about one or two ideas I have had.

Which has ended up with a couple of different things being pointed out that as far as I can see from searches on here and spider chat have not been looked at yet. So watch this space.

Quick question though does any one have any corner weight figures or info for turbo'd or SC 2's?

Anonymous

Not that I'm aware of (unless TTE have them for that kit), and bear in mind there are so many different turbo kits out there now that they're are going to vary quite a bit.

I quite fancy a CF bodykit for the VXR if you get bored  s;) ;) s;)

spit

Quote from: "Ekona"I quite fancy a CF bodykit for the VXR if you get bored  s;) ;) s;)
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

The C2 is lighter than the bits it replaces - all at the ar$e end, but if you have the measuring equipment I'm happy to tootle over and get weighed.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

I was just busy writing a reply with that exact offer in mind if you are free round the middle to end of February when we have moved into a proper workshop. With a floor that is actually level etc then yes please I would be very grateful?

Anonymous

And on the subject of the CF kit for the VXR if you ask the same question towards the middle of the year we will be in a better position to be able to say yes or no to bespoke kits. Nothing is out of the question though. So just remind me a bit later in the year and we can have a chat.

spit

Keedokee. Can arrange for a TTET and a handful of other setups too if you like. Remind me nearer the time - brain aint what it used to be  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

That would be fantastic the broader the range of figures I can get will help out a lot in the long run. If you could get me the info on any of the cars people may be wiling to bring cars over before hand will be very much appreciated. Mainly focused on what suspension they have and what bits and pieces that will add remove or move weight around.

Gazz

Chris, I've got the TTET fitted so could come over with Spit
[size=80]Lotus Elise 111R, Larini Sports Exhaust [/size]

rtbiscuit

this is all progressing nicely,

this should be a fun year,

new people new ideas, more money to spend.

Previous cars:

Anonymous

Cheers Gazz would appreciate it very much if you would pop up to. It's only like 25-30mins to Preston.

Could you either PM or email me with the exact spec of your car?

Tags: