pictures of club members cars

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2007, 16:15

Anonymous

this is my other cash drain

Anonymous

Here's mine.

firepower

these are the photos of the leather re trim carried out by precision trimming in holmfirth , they have re designed the seat headrests like the post 03 seats and i am very happy with the job they have done and they completed the re trim in two days   s:D :D s:D   ( check details in my garage )
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

uktotty

I am loving the leather woulod it be rude to ask what a supe job like that set you back?

Liz

<<MOD - Please pm or start another thread as this is a post for pictures of the members cars - Thanks.  MOD>>
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

kentsmudger

Just by way of an introduction, I'm a new member in Kent. I just got an '02 spyder after being without a sports car for about 15 years. It's pretty much standard (for now!) apart from roll-bar and TTE exhaust which makes a nice noise, don't know what it's supposed to do for the BHP though.

Here's my new pride and joy -

... and this is me driving it -
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Anonymous

Been out today to take some more pics.

Click image to enlarge

T17LUN

Here's mine

Tee

Anonymous

NorthandSouth

[/img]
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Jap GT300

I've still got it!

cool_apple

Quote from: "Jap GT300"I've still got it!

i see you got the wheels replaced. they errm look a little "inside". didnt you get S1 replaced? i seen a few zero offset S1 (5lug) sold at yahoo japan a while back.

Jap GT300

it's so hard to find negative offset 4 stud wheels in the UK. the original wheels in the rear were -15 i think the fronts were 0. I might replace them with some more S1's if i can get them but they are more than £1000 per wheel.

I've actually got 265's on 9" rears but they still look 'inside'

kanujunkie

hello Adam! you got her fixed up  s:D :D s:D  good on ya matey, how the nitros holding up?
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

cool_apple

Quote from: "Jap GT300"it's so hard to find negative offset 4 stud wheels in the UK. the original wheels in the rear were -15 i think the fronts were 0. I might replace them with some more S1's if i can get them but they are more than £1000 per wheel.

I've actually got 265's on 9" rears but they still look 'inside'

your ride on the cover or a UK jap magazine is still in mint cond at home!! hehe

i got myself the TE37 (GTR) for MR-S. 4lug offset 0 for my wide kit.
like the ones being offer at auction now.

the S1 are really nice. a frined locally (MR2) manage to get several preowned S1 (4Lug & 5Lugs) for his SW20 & MR-S from japan. it was a steal. (for him that is)

i figure you could also fit the SW20 knuckle (5lug) into the MR-S (heard its only minor mod for the rear; whereas front fits)

& have more variety from 114.3 offset (skylines, GTRs, supra, etc)

kanujunkie

or what about the celica hubs, looks like they'll fit with a small amount of modification
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

cool_apple

Quote from: "kanujunkie"or what about the celica hubs, looks like they'll fit with a small amount of modification

errm, they can fit but not advisable as ZZT230/1 celica is 5Lug PCD 100.
u get selections of wheels from subaru's, evo (i think) & they arent FR type of wheels (so you may not be able to stagger your tyres set up)

heathstimpson

Adam what happened to the deep dish alloys you did have on her  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Liz

I thought this thread was for pictures of members cars - not discussions?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Barney Bear

At last some pics of my car, sorry to bore you all with so many but only one member on here has seen it and I'm desperate to show it off  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Big thank you to Jason for telling me  what to do about posting  s:D :D s:D
54 Sable, Air con, hardtop

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "Barney Bear"At last some pics of my car, sorry to bore you all with so many but only one member on here has seen it and I'm desperate to show it off  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Big thank you to Jason for telling me  what to do about posting  s:D :D s:D

Nice, best colour of course. I'll have your hard top when your finished with it   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Barney Bear

Would have to agree with you on that one, was holding out for blue but as the old car was that colour decided on a change  

Still cant used to the looks it gets   s:D :D s:D  

If I do get rid of the HT will give you first dibs   s:D :D s:D

Peter Wright

Looks really good Tony   s:D :D s:D  
Where did you source the sills from ?
What you need now is a pic of Barney Bear as your avatar ! so you can show him off
Pete
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Barney Bear

Hello Peter

Hows you mate ?

Had them made by a guy in Yarmouth will dig out his no as he can make them in polished stainless/matt and if req the etching can be colour filled to match car colour.

Barney Bear

LOL hang on Peter its taken me 7 months just to get some on a posting   s:D :D s:D  

for the time being introducing  Mr Barney Bear (Although he looks bored he loves a drive with the top down)

only thing is he has'nt worked out yet, is how to get his paws touching the pedals, so he has to be a passenger  s:D :D s:D

Tags: