My eyes...french...

Started by Tem, February 28, 2007, 21:04

celmacmat

I love that Pink...but it is understandable coz i am a girl   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Sadly it remind me of my old 2CV (or Deudeuch)...it was pink with green dots   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  and i painted it myself (with a brush   s:? :? s:?  )
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

karlus972

Quote from: "heathstimpson"Karlus you were obviously not that keen on the nice French lady with that number of shots  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

[Ali G mode on] Me is black, me is from da caribbean, me like mama wid plenty of meat inside.......innit? [Ali G mode off]

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

PS: All I said above is true though.   s:D :D s:D   She is a lil too skinny for my tastes, and I am a former goalkeeper so I got big hands......  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

s:arrow: :arrow: s:arrow:
Madinina Style!!

karlus972

Quote from: "celmacmat"I love that Pink...but it is understandable coz i am a girl   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Sadly it remind me of my old 2CV (or Deudeuch)...it was pink with green dots   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  and i painted it myself (with a brush   s:? :? s:?  )

I was YOU with Exibit!!!!!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Madinina Style!!

philster_d

I would smack Gemma if she climbed all over my car like that   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

And the doors seem to open 1 each way, I wonder if they accidentaly got two left side lifters    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Chris

Hmm, looks like the kinda of 'car' photography that Craig Starfish man is into!   s:D :D s:D
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

The pink interior (especially the dashboard) makes me feel that all other MR2 owners are extremely macho now, even the girls.

glenonoka

Looked real bad in the first set. That second set sure does look a whole lot better.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

awwww thats right nice... oooo i think ive found my next mod... paint it pink!! hehehe

celmacmat

Quote from: "karlus972"
Quote from: "celmacmat"I love that Pink...but it is understandable coz i am a girl   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I was YOU with Exibit!!!!!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Leeber

If Lady Penelope had an MR2, that would be it. It's awful!
I\'m Pink, Therefore I\'m Spam.

Anonymous

The girl is French, the MR2 is Spanich one  s;) ;) s;)

Thx   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tem

Quote from: "ben306"The girl is French

Soooooo...how do we contact her?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Paint your car pink and watch from window, you'll soon have a flock of them all over the place.

philster_d

Or just buy a red one and wait a few years   s8) 8) s8)  

hehe

Tem

Quote from: "philster_d"Or just buy a red one and wait a few years   s8) 8) s8)

I'm not sure if that works for Mk3's anymore.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

omg!! im in love with it!!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:D :D s:D

karlus972

ok here we go for the video!   s:D :D s:D  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYBEvsdKxi0&NR
Madinina Style!!

Anonymous

silly cow!  if she got her boots near my boonet like that she wouldnt be smiling   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Right, I was just about to moderate this thread, and now I see you have even mentioned me.  Yep, deffo my style of work.

However

<mod hat now officially ON>
BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!  Discuss the crap colour car, not either of the girls in the thread please.
</mod hat fallen off>

Whilst I actually think this thread is hilarious, especially Karlus getting carried away at the show, you mods should know better, at least one of us should be seen as pulling back on your reigns.!

Nice pics though, shame about the car.

Anonymous

That car's colour matches the shirt of the gorgeous girl with the nice tight ass.  However, I don't think the pink interior is of good quality and the colour certainly doesn't match northern's rather good looking gfriend's t-shirt but it might bear a resemblence to Dan's arse.

Also, the finish of that car is not particularly good - the driver's door sill is not clipped properly - as a comparison, the seamstress that did those wet dream inducing white pants has done a better job.

Am I still on topic?   s:P :P s:P

Tags: