New Kit

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2003, 19:13

Anonymous

Just seen this on SC, I like.
 m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=8723 m

Slacey

Yeah, me likey too - I've discounted a body kit now though, I have other plans for the money  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

MRMike

I really like that kit! subtely different..is it a Postert exhaust on the back? I really like how the front wheelarch line is continued in the kit.  It's officially on my wish list now
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Go on Slacey, tell us, what plans have you   s:?: :?: s:?:  Promise not to tell anyone  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

Quote from: "Mikeharper2"..is it a Postert exhaust on the back?
I expect so, it's Postert's new kit.

Quote from: "cartell"Go on Slacey, tell us, what plans have you  Promise not to tell anyone
I was goint to Monocraft (or otherwise) the '2, but I have decided to put the money into a late RX-7, as i have always wanted one - the '2 will be my 'nice' and show car, the RX-7 will be bl**dy quick and used for drifting   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Well good luck, post some pics when you get it. Must be nice to have loadsa money.

Slacey

Quote from: "cartell"Must be nice to have loadsa money.
I'm not that rich - I'm going to have to save for that baby!

MRMike

Nice i like your style Sean! Whcih model are you going for? a late RS is a gorgeous piece of kit
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

Quote from: "Mikeharper2"Nice i like your style Sean! Whcih model are you going for? a late RS is a gorgeous piece of kit
I'm not sure yet -it will probably depend on what's available for the budget I have.

Anonymous

IMHO it looks like the '03 with the rear extensions blended in with the black plastic removed with some mesh put in........

aaronjb

I'm inclined to agree - don't think it looks different enough to really appeal.. And those arches.. Urgh.. Very Proton GTi!

The wheels are lovely though..  s:D :D s:D
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "aaronjb"I'm inclined to agree - don't think it looks different enough to really appeal.. And those arches.. Urgh.. Very Proton GTi!

*phew* I was already thinking I'm the only one who doesn't really care about it  s8) 8) s8)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

I wasn't saying i don't like it - that'd be a lie becuase i do, i love it, but was thinking that it'd be fairly easy to adapt the OE bumper and save some money on the prob expensive kit.

Anonymous

I actually love the way it looks! My '2 looks a bit like a wheelbarrow at the moment with the Remus hanging out the back..    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    This kit seems to tidy all that up nicely.

Although I agree about the wheel arches.. they are a little "proton".

Why didn't someone take the time to tuck their ears in for the promo photos though!! Obviously whoever took the pics isn't a '2 owner...  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Tim

Anonymous

they stole my idea of having gun metal vents on the red car   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

But i like the kit very nice any idea of prices   s:?: :?: s:?:

filcee

I like the nappy under the rear bumper. I wonder if that would fit a std car without the rest of the kit?   It really finishes the look of a twin exit exhaust.

Hmmm .... this could tempt me into looking into this, and a new exhaust.
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Anonymous

Slightly off topic, I know, but does anyone have a picture of the rear of an 03 model with TTE twin exhausts without the rear spats, for comparison? I cannot decide between getting/not getting the spats

Anonymous

Slacey

Or this.... (not an '03 though)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Steve"does anyone have a picture of the rear of an 03 model with TTE twin exhausts without the rear spats, for comparison?

He asked for the 03.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lee"He asked for the 03.

my mistake for not reading it properly... sorry. I'll hunt through my pics tonight.

Tags: