Alloy instrument rings

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2007, 17:38

Anonymous

Here you go. Some look great but can look a little naff if you go ott. Personally I am going to order the heater rings, steering wheel ring for now.

http://esad-online.de/

Liz

Quote from: "nufc1892"Here you go. Some look great but can look a little naff if you go ott. Personally I am going to order the heater rings, steering wheel ring for now.

http://esad-online.de/

Thats where most people get their rings from - but thanks for posting the link anyway especially 2 months after the question was asked!  Careful that they send you the right steering wheel ring - mine had to go back twice!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

uktotty

Quote from: "simontan75"Russ, how much did you pay?

Si, Think I paid £17.80 all in and it was worth around £1.20

GSB

Ive had the instrument rings in both my MR2's. Personally I think they look great...  The trick dear friends, is not to mess about with liquids or gels to fit them, all you need are 3 tiny pieces of double sided foam sticky tape. They look factory, and look bloody good. They are also removable without leaving any marks or residue.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Ullevi

I,m really happy with the ESAD ones,which I used clear silicone to stick them.They've lasted 2 years and still look factory fitted.A really nice finishing touch.

I also got the hazard warning button surround which also looks good.

No mess,looks great.
05 Sable "Red" Special Edition with red leather interior and red soft top.TTE twin exhaust,Dev\'s keyhole covers,Rhon\'s red leather armrest roll covers,Lockwood Roadster metal sil covers.ESAD chrome binacle rings and hazard light button surround.

firepower

i can vouch for the esad rings too they look good and are curved so fit around the binicle well   s:D :D s:D   but you do need to ensure you fit the curve of the rings the right way
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

ChrisHumes

does anyone else have trouble with the esad webpage, i cannot create an account so it wont let me go any further? any ideas?

firepower

i have just logged in to my account on the esad web site no problem   s:D :D s:D   and also opened the account application form but dont need to fill it in as i already have an account but it appears to work fine up to that point , i think i had to fill the form in a couple of times as some of the information was either missing or incorrect when i first opened my account
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

Tags: