front end change

Started by alancdavis, September 1, 2007, 21:26

alancdavis

Well I have done the back and now it is time to do the front.

Done the first step and searched the forum to get some ideas,,,problem is that there are lots of nice kits avalable but where do you get them from.
Cant seem to find a used TTE front bumper(no supprise),,,so question is what will I do and what is avalable within the UK.

Shall I change the complete front bumper ,,,shall I stick something like the TTE corner spats on the existing bumper ,,shall I remesh the front and maybe add some integeral spotlights,,,decicians,,decicians

Come on folks any good ideas out there ?
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

markiii

there are no TTE corner spats
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

evileye_wrx

Google raceonusa you can get a decent copy of a Top Secret front bumper from them for £400-ish delivered. Add on any customs expenses and painting and you've got a pretty cool looking front end for about half the price of an original.
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Tags: