Advice wanted should I buy another 2

Started by NorthandSouth, October 14, 2007, 14:31

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"
Quote from: "Brad123"I'm selling my import MRS with bodykit if of any interest, £4,795.

With or without the fault fixed!?

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Your baaaaaaaaaaad Liz  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome Roger.  
I wanted an MR2 when i ordered the mx5 in 2003 but mazda were doing special deals and toyota weren't so i ended up with my 2nd choice.
My hubby agrees though that the MR2 is loads better.  It looks better for a start (what a girlie thing to say) and it drives more like a sportscar than the mazda did and the mx5 didn't put a silly grin on my face every time i drove it either ha.   s:D :D s:D   I'm only small but the mx5 also seemed claustrophobic inside compared to the MR2.  
Sorry for going off topic.  I wonder if Lynne has bought the new one?

NorthandSouth

Hi guys

Ok decision has been made....i'm sticking with my black 2000 roadster and not trading in for the newer Red edition basically cos I really cant afford the newer car.  I have given it loads of thought and as much as a newer car is appealing it would be silly for me to increase my outgoings again.  I do love my black one anyway and will spend time and money doing it up now.  

BTW Spit we are gonna try and take the bumper off this weekend to see if it is the rear crash thingy!! if it is you wont have one hanging about your garage for long lol.  I also could really do with someone who knows about the car to give it a good look over...if anybody close enough has a bit of spare time i would be grateful ....coffee and biccies included lol.

Thanks for all you advice and comments.

Lynne xx
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Tags: