Club Logo File

Started by uktotty, December 8, 2008, 09:40

uktotty

Does anyone have a decent sized club logo in electronic format please?

SteveJ

What do you want to use it for?

markiii

good question any use has to be sanctioned
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

uktotty

Want to see if I can make Gumball style stickers for Greece 2009.
Guess you cant surprise anyone on this site with a gift can you!

SteveJ

Quote from: "uktotty"Guess you cant surprise anyone on this site with a gift can you!

So why not ask the copyright holders directly instead of an open forum?   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

uktotty

Great idea Steve, tell me who the copyright holders are and I will send them an email

loadswine

Tell you what Russ, Steve did us some very cool window stickers for last year, might be nice to have something similar this year, or was that your intention mate?
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

SteveJ

Quote from: "uktotty"Great idea Steve, tell me who the copyright holders are and I will send them an email

The current club comittee .

SteveJ

Quote from: "loadswine"Tell you what Russ, Steve did us some very cool window stickers for last year, might be nice to have something similar this year, or was that your intention mate?

I've already been asked to do the add-on part for the screen sticker and am happy to do this once it is decided what you want.

uktotty

Quote from: "loadswine"Tell you what Russ, Steve did us some very cool window stickers for last year, might be nice to have something similar this year, or was that your intention mate?
As I wasn't there last year Nige I wasn't aware of what was done, my idea was door and bonnet stickers for the trip, made from removable vinyl.
If Steve is already on the case I can leave it with him if needs be?

Tags: