TRD short shifter - where is best to buy??

Started by andywood, January 10, 2009, 17:45

alancdavis

Was that the fitted price,,,,,,I would hope so at that price
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

archieatkins

Dont think so

m http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/product_ ... cts_id=430 m

here is the link

Kool PT

wtf that price is nearly three times what I paid for mine from Dave 6 months ago.
PT\'s Cruiser: Black 2000 MR2 Roadster V6

3.0L 1MZ-FE V6, Ferrari 355 exhaust, Cusco FSTB, Tein S.Tech springs.

archieatkins

After many hours on the Phone to Toyota and TRD Japan i have found the Official TRD Distributer for the UK

m http://www.fensport.co.uk/ m

i am sure i am coming to the party a little late but for anyone else that wants stuff it is a great site with very helpful staff on the end of the phone.

andywood

Looks like i should have got this when i saw it at 117notes.

Anyone bought one recently at a good price, as the price at Fensport just doesn't feel that great once VAT and shipping is on top??

Andy.
2003 Silver + Stuff = [strike]235bhp/225lbft[/strike],  + rethink = 195bhp

spit

For those interested who haven't seen it yet: Prolex thread  l viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25072 l

Please bear in mind that exchange rates are hitting hard at the moment, but even in that context Dave is doing what he can to eek out the best deal for us.

I'll leave it with you.....
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

andywood

Thanks for that, have got myself signed up to what seems to be a mini-group-buy, not going to find any cheaper in the current climate me thinks.

Just need at least one more member to sign up for one.............   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Andy.
2003 Silver + Stuff = [strike]235bhp/225lbft[/strike],  + rethink = 195bhp

Tags: