Good tyres on a tight budget

Started by manchestermatt1986, March 18, 2009, 19:25

manchestermatt1986

So the service and MOT is due in the up coming month and i need new rear tyres.

This year i had a set of bridgestone patnza's which were really good in the dry but in the wet it was like ice, especially with any slight camber on the road.

My question is i want some advice on some new tyres that are good wet and dry. More dry thou! Id like some advice from experience.

Dont want a cheap pair but not too pricey!
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

GSB

Take a look in the reference library, where you'll find a pile of reviews, and in the other threads on tyres, of which there an inestimable number, including a current one along very similar lines to this one...

Its really not worth yet another thread asking exactly the same question, especially when it has been asked and pretty much answered so many times before, and very very recently.

Mod: LOCKED
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Tags: